Monday, January 23, 2012

Sorry. Sorry for being such an idiot ;____;

sigh... ;____________; I'm. A. Terrible. Person.
So. Much. Damn. Guilt. Has. Collected. And. I. Am. Such. A. Douche. D':
This. God. Damn. Rain. Fits. My. Mood. So. Damn. Well.
Damn. You. God. Forsaken. Rain. !!! .
*sob sob sniffle sniffle* TT^TT. I. Am. A. Terrible. Person.

;_____; I'm so sorry. I should have realized it sooner. I'ma total bitch.
I ... I.... wahhhh~ *breaks down crying* I'msosorrycouldyoueversforgivemeplease??? No... I'm not worthy of your humble pity TT____TT. I don't deserve someone so nice as you. I'm like the worthless dirt beneath your feet. the bothersome pebble in your shoe. the itchy sweater that you just wanna throw out. Even if you are willing to forgive me (and you're so kind, you probably will), I won't accept your forgiveness. I won't accept you forgiveness until I fix this. I can't accept the state I have caused you to be in. I can't accept that I have been such a pain in the ass. I can't accept that I have done and been everything that I hate.

But I have realized my mistakes and issues and the many many problems I have caused. I have realized that I have betrayed my own beliefs without fully realizing it until now. You should and will come first. Do not worry anymore. I thought I was doing all I can to bring you happiness, but due to my blind stupidity I have realized that I have been doing the opposite. And to make matters worse, I have been taking and gaining more than I have been giving. This unequal balance is not right.

I shall fix this.

I think things will backfire. Backfire towards me. But that is okay. I am willing to do this ! :'). And maybe, fate will be kind, and good things will happen for the both of us. I hope it's a win, win situation.

er- this is probably confusing to those who are reading, but this is a private matter in which I cannot share too much about. I just need to vent my apologizes to my friend.

I need to seriously fix this. And I will.

I'll make things right because I have made the wrong moves.
I hate it when I do that. This is why I can't play chess or battleship or even connect 4 !! I'm bad at planning, strategizing, and any brain involving activities. Everything always ends up bad. bad. bad. Nobody every knows because I'm just too damn good at hiding it. That's the problem with me. I don't like sharing my problems. But now I have. Sharing really helped me. She/he/it told me their opinion, and now I know what I must do.

Let's hope that whatever happens won't be a mistake like all the other things in my life.

@irl friends: don't worry. I have not reached some terrible depressed state in my life, so please don't bug me about this at school. don't ask me who it is and don't assume i'm referring to you because you will never be sure and i will never tell you who I am talking about here in this blog post :|

6 comments:

  1. hi its gleek kun.
    1. u know me so well tat i will ask u which i will not
    2. at first i thought u were spaeking to the readers of your blog and forgiving them that u haven't posted in a long time but hen after a while i realize it wasn't
    3. feel better. stop blaming ur self when my friends seem sad i feel bad. u sould know this already and im starting to think somethins wrong with daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Gleek-kun...

    uh.. ^ ^;; what does this have to do with Daniel? //so confused.

    and it has nothing to do with you or friends in general. it's a specific person. i don't feel bad for no reasons, Gleek-kun -___-"

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi its gleek kun
    but ur in pain an i also kinda feel bad for daniel idk the reason but he seems soo sad

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Gleek-kun. . .

    I just think he's sleepy ^ ^;; not necessarily sad...

    and it's so random that you brought him up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. luka: heee heee ~
    that is all !

    ReplyDelete