Saturday, January 7, 2012

I Suck at Poetry

I wrote some poetry~. Felt like sharing :3. I don't have much else to post~ (*liessss*). xD. LOL but yea, for now I'ma just show you people some poetry ^w^. In class, we're learning about Poetry~, so I thought, "Hey, why don't I show some~?" LOL They suck though~. I can't rhyme for life, and my poems contain no rhythm XD.

I wrote this for Choco-chan's birthday~.
You Are My Role Model
Joy and smiles is what you bring.
Your existence as bright and happy as spring.
I wish not a prince upon you, but a worthy king!
Someone as wonderful as you deserves no less.
One day, you’ll achieve ultimate success.
When facing difficult obstacles, you still headily pursue.
You are also never one to misdo.
I honestly admire everything about you!

I wrote this for Ai-chan's birthday~ (weird poem for a birthday, but yeaa~ xD)
I Want to See You Smile
Sad you feel. Sad you may be.
Today though, on this shining day, may you smile for me?
I’m happy that you were born.
I’m happy that we met.
Oh, how much more happy I’d be, if you were as happy as thee.
So again even just for today, could you smile, one big smile, for me?
Your smile is what I long to see.


Wrote this because of the thing I wrote on meh banner xD. But I kinda failed in writing this XDD it's so weird~.
Optimism Strives On…
I trip and fall and hurt my bum.
Oh no! Everyone starts to laugh.
I feel a bit dumb.
But then I look around.
It’s actually quite funny, I see.
And I began to laugh while on the ground.

As I reached for the salt, I knocked over my cup
Oh no! What a big mess I made.
Why is it I who has to mess up?
But then I started to think.
Crying over spilt milk? How sill that is?
“No problem,” my dad says, and gave me a reassuring wink.

I look into the mirror and what do I see?
Oh no! A terrible hair day has befallen on me.
I wanted to flee!
But wait! Hold on for just a second.
I think I can fix this.
The day is no longer ruined.

There are times when you fall to the bottom.
But if you stop to think, there is a bright side there,
Whether it’s spring or autumn.
Don’t worry.
Even if you fall, life will go on.

Wrote this for class~. It has NO rhythm whatsoever. And I actually tried rhyming "comes" with  "goes" xD.
Picked the month November for my poem, just because it's special like that.
November
Chill winds roam about.

Tis’ November comes.
The last seed falls,
And November goes.


In its soaking mist, 

The nuts are getting brown.
Sunshine leaves early.
The rose is out of town.


Pitter patter. Pitter patter.

Rattled the rain.
So dull and dark days.
Yet, thanks we obtain.


Many things to thank, but

Thanks for joy in living.
Time to be together.
Have a jolly good Thanksgiving.

Just a stupid sappy love poem I wrote awhile ago :3. I found it when I was looking through some old stuff.
LOL it doesn't rhyme, and there's no specific rhythm to it :P
Memories Hurt
My days go on and on,
And I don’t think there’s ever been a day
When I don’t think about

You.

I smile at thoughts of you.
But far away I stand from you.
Too much distance separates us.
To close this unfortunate
G             A             P
Is my wish.
From this distance
You cannot see the
Feelings of my heart.
Oblivious of my heart’s existence,
You look at another.

S…l…o…w…l…y
I can feel my heart crack.
I hold onto the tiny shards of love
With false hope.
Why don’t you look at me?
Why can’t you see?
Can you really be that blind?

Time with you
Always seem so short.

Physically, we may stand close.
But emotionally, our hearts are
So           very       far          apart.
The world seems to be unfair like this.

Forcing myself to move on,
But can there really be a person
Who can heal my heart
Completely
From these scars 

Called memories . . .?

A random couplet I wrote for class~ xD
I'm Emiko
I'm Emiko Seiei, and I like green.
Don't be afraid cuz I'm not mean.

I work very hard, so I lose much sleep.
I really do miss those sheep.

9 comments:

  1. Woman thou needth to learn middle english
    Cuz if thou geth it wrong in class you might turn pinkish
    poems need not rhyme
    though it wilt add a chime
    just choose right the words
    and ye'll prove thyselves nerds

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Ai-chan. . .

    Kyaaa~ >w< You're so good !!

    Haha you should write meh English poems for meh :D
    cuz I suck XD.

    I should learn fancy english like that~ but ...its too hard :P

    I am a nerd w/ bad language skills XD and im okay with this. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mii-mii, mii-chan, you're so epically funny!
    I doubt, I doubt I could ever be as cunning!
    Your poems hilarious! And they make me very curious!
    You fell on your bum? That was just glorious!
    "Memories Hurt" was beautifully written!
    I wonder who has you so amazingly smitten!
    Could it be? Could it be? Is it Setsuna again?
    Or blank-blank-blank, maybe?
    Signed, your friend!

    P.S. This is my attempt at poetry. Now, I must leave to watch Oh Ha Ni.
    That's it, I'm never rhyming again. That's it! My final [epic] stand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol
    all my poems are sad though :/
    always some sort of dark theme behind it ;___;
    u know how i am *sulks*

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi its gleek kun
    in the spirt of poetry i'llwrite this in poem
    I better not hear u groan
    tell me the problem in your last blog post
    if u don't your're goin be toast

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Eva-chan. . .
    Awww~ :D That's so cute!!

    omg you and Ai-chan is so much better than I am.
    I salute to your awesomeness~ <33

    Haha it might be blank-blank-blank~ if u are thinking of the same person as I xD

    You should rhyme more! You're really good at it :D

    To Ai-chan. . .
    dark themes are cool ^w^

    the one u wrote as a comment was good :D
    and it wasnt sad. it was inspiration!

    To Gleek-kun. . .
    LOL XD nooo~ me shall tell ye nothing of thy sort.
    ^fail attempt at middle english xDD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *coughs*
    in this case u actually use I
    so
    I shalt tell thee nothing of the sort
    ye is used when you is plural or formal (like an elder)

    lol
    most of the poems i write during my freetime (like i have any <_<) are all depressing and yeah...
    stuff like "for what is life without death, and what is light without shadows"
    OTL

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Ai-chan. . .
    LOL so basically what you're saying is that I FAIL AT MIDDLE ENGLISH XDDD rofl this is so sad.

    it's okay. sad poems are more popular than happy ones. which is sad, but true. xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. To Anunymus. . .

    stop what...? o.O

    ReplyDelete