Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's Tuesday and Saturday :D !! ...uh wait, huh? xD

Okay, guess what? :D Today is ...*drum roll* .. Tuesday !! \(^o^)/

Oh? o.O You say you already know this? LOL of course you do~. But even though it's Tuesday, I am going to tell you about Saturday ^___^. Isn't that exciting? Haha xD Okay maybe exciting isn't the right word, but I shall continue to talk nonetheless :P

Okay, Saturday was a fun day for me :D. I had a weird day...well, weird doesn't even begin to describe what Saturday was. You see, I had spent last Saturday with Luka-chan, Rin-chan, and Katrina-chan. They all had come to my house. We were rehearsing for a skit we have created for Spanish class.

>_________> I feel so bad for my friends. The first thing that happens when they walk into the door is that my two little demons monsters brothers had started shooting them ! They took out their little nerf guns and pow pow POW!
TT___TT they are so mean. The bullets of course don't hurt, but it can be quite terrifying if the first thing you see is some orange cylindrical object was flying towards your face ! It's just not right.
Sigh. and it gets worse. Once I took the guns away, they resorted to punching them. TT^TT my friends were harassed. Luckily, my little sister doesn't give a damn about my friends and just played on her computer the whole time. One less pest to worry about :D.

LOL so for the first hour or so they were over, we just talked and talked and talked. I don't even remember what we were talking about. No body had eaten lunch, so my dad had ordered pizza. Thus, for the second hour they were here, we were eating. =_________= so. much. time. gone. We watched One Piece 8D and drank coke while we ate Pizza. Oh ho ho~ I think it was fun. If it didn't cost us so much time =____=".

Then afterwards, we got all our shit together, and started rehearsing. It was hard OTL.
All of us (except Luka-chan xD) memorized our lines. But actually preforming them was just horrid. All our actions were awkward xD and like not normal. We were basically goofing off the whole time. L-l-luka-chan was so crazy. She attacked me ! several times too. Luka-chan is the waitress (we are preforming a restaurant skit), so she carries a pen and what not. *sniffles* a-and she took that stupid pen and started to stab me with it TT^TT. Lukcily, she's not crazy, and she didn't actually stab me with it. But it was scary Dx I have this intense fear of sharp objects being pointed at me. Like I will freak out if scissors or knives and apparently pens/sharp pencils are pointed/directed towards me. Sigh. It's a terrible fear because people like to purposely attack me T^T.

Anyways~, I'm glad we got the basic priority accomplished :D. We got the general movements done ^___^. Yay!
But the stupid skit is due Tuesday OTL. Damn, we're not ready. We've only had one practice session. I try to reschedule another practice day, but everyone is busy. I think.. we're going to be winging the skit during school. Farewell to my good grade TT^TT. ...sigh. I guess I'ma just take a leap of faith here. Hopefully, we can get it right... but I'm scared Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment