Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thanks for Breathing~

Today, I was talking with my friend (I won't state who). She asked me about life; about how do I live. I sat there and thought. How do I live? I had given her an answer. To be honest, I don't really know if what I was saying was true...or just a bunch of b.s. I mean I want to believe in what I said..but I don't really know.
I believe that... there is a reason I am here. I don't know what that reason is, but it exists. For me, that's enough. I continue to live in order to find out what the hell this "reason" is. Knowing my fail luck, I probably won't find out until the very end (meaning at death~), but that's okay. This kind of reason for living is me being ignorant though, or that is in my opinion. It's ignorant because..since I don't know what the purpose to living is, I came up with a "I don't know, but I'll just wing it and find out later" kind of solution. In a way I guess it let's me survive peacefully. While on the other hand, my friend over thinks things a bit. She can't go with the flow. I think that's okay. It's better than not thinking at all and acting on whims (which is kinda how I am xD). However, it prevents her from having fun. . . well I guess what she does is fun in a way for her(?).
But seriously...what is the purpose of living? I don't think anybody really has the answer (if you do, you should tell meh~ :3). Everyone finds their own reasons I guess. Whether that reason be a dream they wish to accomplish or simply because they wish to eat a sandwich or something the next day, doesn't matter to me. Some people (like my friend) just hasn't found their reason yet.
I was reading a book today (shocking, I know xD), and it said, "we were put here to help." ..I thought about it for a little bit, and I liked it xD. It sounds ...right. I mean some people are stingy, and only care for themselves. Those kind of people are doomed (in my opinion!). Doomed to loneliness. Doomed to unhappiness. Some people are way too laid back, and waits for things to come to them. Those people are doomed (in my opinion!). Doomed to failure. Doomed to a future that stands still as they wait for something instead of going for it themselves. Yet on the other hand, there are some people who are kind, and do things unconditionally. They have that bright smile, and aura that inspires you. I don't think they're doomed.. a lil' creepily perfect-seeming sometimes, but not doomed (maybe doomed with that "perfect" image).  ....^ ^;; wow..I lost the point I was trying to get at. ...I think maybe saying that the type of people who others admire are the kinds who have succeeded...but now that sounds a bit mean xD. I'm not saying that all people who are laid back will fail. I'm not saying being stingy is all bad (but most of the times)...I'm just stating ..different types of people(?).. well ..uh.. Anyways~, "we were put here to help." I think that means whatever it is we may do, nothing matters unless you help someone along the way. Help someone just because it's the nice/right thing to do. Whether it's helping your classmate in their studies or helping a person to turn a frown upside down.
I don't know... this has become my new motto/catch phrase in a way. Ask Choco-chan~. I kept using it today xD. I like how the phrase sounds... I like what it means, and it's simple.
LOL well ^ ^;; I think I just lost the point of this post. It went from how I live, purposes in life, doomed people, and finally to a new phrase in which I have put belief in. /fail //shot xD

Anyways~ life is annoying. and yet life it is beautiful too. it can be fun. it can be boring. it doesn't always go your way~, but sometimes it does. every person deserves to live.
...now don't get technical on me, and be all like "oh~ but what about osama? or hitler? or ...w.e. other "bad" people that existed?" (lol xD i cant remember many). Well...I don't know about those people.
I don't know about the subject of them very well...so I can't put up an argument on anything (whether I think they deserve to live or not).
some people love osama others dont and same for hitler. All I can say is that they were just two other people who made some...what i think to be, mean/bad/cruel/terrible decisions in their life that pissed many people off.
and in life, you shouldn't piss people off. it's not nice :3. (unless those people are: marina ismail, yammy, orochimaru, or nena trinity :P)

erm- ...^ ^;; I don't know how to end this. LOL. um...

Thanks for breathing :)
Keep it up!

^LOL That's what I told Pari-chan on Christmas xDD.
It's my way of saying "Thank you for being alive" :3

ps. this is all opinion~~ gosh i feel like people are gonna slaughter me for talking about such a touchy topic xP idk why :3 i just predict complaints about my views ^ ^;

3 comments:

  1. Mii-chan, this was very deep.

    Here's my opinion: Everyone has a beating heart. Everyone has flowing blood. And you have no right to stop them from living. We live to keep the world balanced.

    For example.
    A man was planning to kill his wife. He goes to the store that night, before he plans to do the deed. He's at the checkout line when the little girl who's is with her mother in front of him starts bawling. The mother takes a while to calm the girl down before buying her stuff and leaving. The guy does the same. He walks out on to the street when suddenly, he gets hit by a car.

    Imagine this. What if that little girl never existed? The mother wouldn't have taken that long at the checkout line, the guy would've gotten out of the store faster, and he would've missed the car. He would go home and kill his wife. You could sorta say that the little girl saved the wife's life. And she has no idea.

    Is this making any sense to you?
    Oh. And my life would be so much more boring if you weren't alive. xPP

    -Eva-chan

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Eva-chan

    well this is a deep topic.
    hm.. that's an interesting view of it.
    what you said makes sense.
    im not sure if ur right or im right. for all we know we might both be right or wrong.
    but w.e. the reason or meaning to life is I'm glad that I'm here.

    especially since I got to meet you <3 ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  3. luka:
    woman im gonna kill you if you dont send me those vids and pic soon -_- and i mean SOON.

    ReplyDelete