Monday, January 16, 2012

Origami.

Oh ho ho ho~ I was being crafty today :D
But for like everything else I do in life, I failed OTL.



I stumbled upon a website called  Martha Stewart . The website has all these really cool and pretty craft instructions on there. Out of the many different things on the website, I found these heart pockets. ^___^ They're so cuute~. I found them to be quite easy to make. However, mine just didn't turn out right because I don't have the fancy paper TT^TT. So even though I made it perfectly, it still looked like crap orz. I don't have pretty ribbon either Dx.
Sighh. Oh well~ I had fun learning it though. And even though I don't have the fancy paper, I think mine still look nice. What to fill it with is the issue... xD Gosh, the troubles of origami. I always make a bunch of little paper art, and then I end up throwing it away. ^ ^;; I'm so wasteful. Haha so now I just give them to my brother.

Anyways, nothing much happened today.

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day. :D
Happy Birthday to the person who I once almost gave my key to~. (Luka-chan might know what I'm referring to xD)

I had no school today. LOL and I still haven't done my homework. Sigh. xD I'm such a procrastinator :P.
All I did today was watch a bunch of One Piece and normal TV. Yup~ you heard me right. Normalt TV. I haven't don't that in forever XD. LOL. Watched Big Bang and New Girl. I wanted to watch Psych or Doctor Who, but I forgot what channel they're on ^ ^;;.

Hmm...other than that I didn't do much. So I guess this is farewell for now~. I might have more stuff to talk about tomorrow :3.

blog to ya laters ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment