Tuesday, January 10, 2012

LOL I Still Suck at Poetry

Haha, so I've been writing really sappy poems lately~. I don't know. Just been in that mood I guess :P.
Anyways, there's a poetry contest coming up in my school. I'm also doing that poetry lesson still in English. With all this poetry stuff happening, I can't stop rhyming x____x. LOL I was complaining to Choco-chan about it, and I was like, "It really sucks to be me, don't you see? All the time. I rhyme. Ugh! It's a curse that I do not rehearse." That wasn't on purpose at all too TT^TT it just happened. Haha anyways~ during lunch, I was writing poems for the contest and homework. My friends started to distract me, and we wrote two funny ones xD.

so I shall share with you people :>

The Waters of Mankind


I really need to..
I need to pee now please.
Uh oh! It happened~ !

LMAO XD Stupidity at its best~ in poetry. It doesn't make much sense now that I think about it. Ahahah~~ but we started cracking up for like half an hour over it. We're so childish~ but that's okay. It's fun XD.
We have to write Haikus for homework today (ugh xP). That's why this poem is a haiku~. For those of you who know what a haiku is, and don't think it is a haiku, well it is!! It's about human nature. LOLOL~ XD loop hole~. (explanation: Haikus can only be about nature. Usually people think of animals, trees, plants, etc.) Yea~ my friends and I fail xD.

S&M Poem~ (no specific title was though of xD)

Eyes are round.
Hands are bound.
A whip nearby can be found.
Uncontrollable sounds.
This takes place on the ground.
There was a big pound.
The guy is like a hound.

That's all we came up with so far. xDD It was even supposed to be a rhyming poem at first. It was supposed to be a poem about a girl falling into a hole, but we all got dirty and started writing S&M. We should be ashamed XD but we're not LOL.

Rin-chan's poem:

Oh my! Oh my! What a sound
For a man in the ground.

^LOL she wanted to elaborate with the rhyming of "ound" words some more I guess. Hahaha~.

Learning to write poetry and being in love at the same time can be very dangerous xD. I've been writing sappy poems >___>. Sappy poems are gross, but I can't stop writing them XD.
And they're not even sappy poems about things I've experienced in love. They're like half and half. Part experienced and part opinion of future.
Today, I wrote a poem about a person's first love. The first half was true for me personally at least. Second half was about the girl not being able to confess and the guy ends up moving on. Second half is yet to happen~. >3< I need courage. LOL but I'm a gutless chicken xP.
I would show you the poem~, but I might submit it for the poetry contest. I'm not sure :3. Thus, I won't show it to you~. Now nobody can copy it~. Oh ho ho~! x3.

LOL well I'ma go to work now~. Oh yea! I don't think I told you people about that yet. I was on a three week break from work (cuz of school xP), but now I started working again.
Less hours though~ because the previous schedule I worked was too exhausting and troublesome for me. That means I get paid less though T^T. LOL but that's okay~. I don't really need to the money. This is just for experience :>
Anyways~ like I said, I gotta go to work.

Ciaosu~ ;D

7 comments:

  1. So, this post came just on time!

    My slam poetry group---we're called the SPITFIRES--just got two huge gigs!!! They pay QUITE HANDSOMELY, if I do say so myself! xDDD

    Say, wanna hear MY poem?

    ~~~~Your SS

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous,

    ss? o.O
    and LOL okay~ I wanna hear it ! :D
    I love reading poetry ^___^ (i just suck at writing it xD)

    and congrats on the new gigs~! b(^o^)d

    ReplyDelete
  3. The One Who Knows Everything ;)January 12, 2012 at 6:06 PM

    SS=Soul/Spirit Sister if I'm correct

    ReplyDelete
  4. To The One Who Knows Everything . . .

    LOL I thought so.
    Wasn't sure though.

    ps. lol nice name xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep!! It's me!! ^^ I wonder if who the one who knows everything is.... xDD

    In the poem, I'm "hate personified." It's the story of Dr. Ossian Sweet told from "hate's" perspective. You can Wiki Dr. Sweet if you need to, but I don't think you have to.

    ------

    I squeeze my way in
    Through the tightest of places
    Inaccessible areas
    Like the pulmonary artery
    Of a doctor
    Whose had a patient forced upon them
    Or the burrow of hare
    Whose known all too well
    Not to mingle with conniving foxes.
    Or through the eye of a needle
    Which is in the hands
    Of a woman scorned.

    It's a very
    Difficult thing to do
    But I have my ways.

    My skill allows me
    To make them turn
    Angry bull-red eyes
    At anyone and everyone
    It makes them band together.
    Makes them tell revolting, vicious, burning lies
    I turn them into
    Bloodthirsty,
    Disgusting
    Cold-blooded
    Monsters

    Ah,
    What a thrill.
    It makes my heart palpitate
    A shiver run up my spine
    Goosebumps arise on my arms
    The hair at the back of my neck stand on end
    My eyes dilate
    My blood turn as cold as ice.

    I make them all
    Congregate
    Outside this
    One house
    They come in packs
    Like savage wolves
    Clad in trousers
    And sundresses
    And hats with pink roses at the top
    They're a swarm of bees
    Who believe that the bear has
    Infiltrated their hive
    Though it is they
    Who have trespassed onto his property, his den
    A bunch of packrats
    Who gather all they can
    Even what is not theirs
    And never was to begin with.
    They scream such purely hateful
    Acidic words
    What beasts my creations are

    See them
    They feed off of me,
    Cursing,
    Yelling,
    Foaming at the mouth
    With anger

    I'm the one behind it all.

    I'm the mastermind
    Who turns man against man

    Hate
    Whose mother abandoned him at three
    Whose father drunk himself silly
    Who ran away from home at 15
    Beaten, bruised, broken, and abused
    Who had to watch a black man walk out of his house
    With a crisp white suit on
    While he wore
    Rags

    A shower of rocks
    Attack
    Each throw stronger
    More violent than the last
    There is no call
    For a ceasefire
    Not when I'm at work.
    Finally,
    A breakthrough

    One rock hits a window
    Spidery cracks seep onto the surface
    Turning into millions of tiny glass crystals
    As it explodes,
    Sounding like a raging bean sidhe
    And that's it.
    I have a new victim now.

    I crawl through
    The shadows and
    Reach the top floor
    And find my next
    Subject

    Now I am the one who
    Pushed through every
    Single
    Obstacle that ever came my way
    Who went to college even though
    They tried to stop me
    The one whose children were born to be scorned
    Whose father’s body burned
    For a country that denied him acceptance
    The one who is afraid to kill
    But not afraid
    To be killed

    And so I...
    No, we
    Get up
    I feel it through him
    The trembling finger
    On the trigger
    Lungs burning without breath
    And then…

    Click.
    Click.
    Bang.
    The deed is done.

    Have you ever heard a gunshot?
    It sounds like each bullet
    Tears straight through your eardrum
    And collides with your heart
    At a breakneck speed

    The night is now upon us as the eyes of the sun droop.
    The light is extinguished.
    And a life is now obsolete.

    I've done my job.
    I've pushed him to his limit.
    Made him do something
    He never wished to do

    A resounding howl of pain
    As the very essence of life
    Is ripped from a man's body

    The
    Screech of tires
    Wail of sirens
    A daughter cries in the background

    Maybe, someday, I'll be merciful
    I'll release my icy
    Grip tight on their necks
    Free them
    Or not

    But whatever happens
    Will be up to me

    As they face the aftermath,
    I disappear in to the shadows
    For I am a master
    Who works from the darkness.
    I am your worst nightmare.
    But you cannot survive without me.
    ------

    So whaddaya think? xPP
    And Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To Eva-chan...
      Kyaa~ >w< That's so AMAZING!!
      You are way better at this poetry thing than me <33~
      I understand it too :D (or at least I think I do xD).
      Wow. I'm impressed!

      and thanks for the birthday wishes <333

      Delete
    2. You think so?! Really? Thank you!!!! xPP
      You're welcome!!!!!!

      Delete