Sunday, January 15, 2012

TT^TT I was so scaredd

I'M SO TIRED !! D;
I don't feel like posting.
I just wanna crawl into my bed, and watch One Piece~~ (meh computer is hooked up to tv x3)
LOL my family (dad, sis, two lil' bros + meh) have all been watching One Piece together. My sister is like up to the latest episode. I'm on 180-something. My brother and dad are the only ones that need to catch up. However, One Piece is one of those super epic animes that is fun to watch no matter how many times you see it xD.

Har har har but I guess this is not what you want to hear. The ones who remember it was my birthday yesterday, probably wants to hear about it. Wahh~ but I'm tired xD. Tonight was so hectic~.

Since yesterday was a Friday, and I had work, we didn't celebrate my birthday. Thus, we celebrated it tonight. Now celebration for my family means the birthday person gets to go to any restaurant of our choice. I was going to pick to go eat dim sum. However, I heard Choco-chan has never gone to Olive Garden. So I just had to bring her :D. She didn't taste the wonders of their amazing bread xD. Usually, my dad doesn't let me bring friends, but since she's never been there, he decided to make an accept.
Anyways~, when we got to Choco-chan's house, I realized I didn't have my purse. Olive Garden is like a half hour away from my house, so that means it'd take us an hour to make a round trip. TT^TT my dad got so mad at me. He was like "Only stupid people do stupid things!" It was the bag Choco-chan got for me for Christmas too. So I was really sad that I lost it OTL. We went back to the restaurant to go get it though. On the way there I was so damn scared. I was like "Shit what if I brought it out of the restaurant and accidently dropped it in the parking lot? What if someone took it?! Nooo poor Exia-Near. TT^TT" I was seriously stiff and glued to my seat. I didn't even dare to breathe (well I did a lil' xD). I don't know why, but I was freaking out. Gosh, my imagination is too darn big D; i scare myself too often. You don't know how happy and relieved when I found my bag. I had to ask the waiter person though because they put it in some office thing. I was being all Asian and bowing. I mean HALF bow . LOL I was so close to a full on bow though xDD. "thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I just kept chanting it to them and smiling, and half bowing. I was just so happy. And I practically skipped back to the car.
But then when I was about to open the car door, I was all frowny faced because I was sure my dad was going to lecture me about everything. The first thing I heard when I opened the car door though was "Who needs to go pee??"

I was just like *faceplamm =____="".
We all ended up using the bathroom xD. Drank too much shirely temple. lolol sighh. I know how weird my dad can be xD. I don't know why I was so scared. He did tell me serious things like "Remember this feeling, so you don't do it again."

Sigh I was really scared though. That bag is like my new favorite. And just because Choco-chan got it for me ^__^. LOL well it is also super cute and stuff too :D. Plus, I had my phone, wallet, keys, camera, and exia-near in there... ^ ^;; I keep everything in my purse. lol.

*looks at the time* @___________@ it's already midnight. damn.
I'm tired *yawns*. I'll tell you people about my birthday tomorrow xD. Right now I must catch some Z's.
Oooh~ Luka-chan, Rin-chan, and Katrina-chan came over to my house before I went out to dinner too. I should tell you people about that~! ...eh...tomorrow XD LOL I'm too lazy.

haha don't kill meh for making you wait~ ^ ^;

ciao~ ;D

1 comment:

  1. What about my flower I gave you?
    TT^TT You didn't post it...

    ReplyDelete