Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Can't Sleep

Haha I'm a real idiot xD

Leave it up to me to do something stupid like taking a nap before bed time. *facepalm

Now it's like 1:30 a.m. and I can't go back to sleep D;

I feel so tempted to go make myself a yummy glass of warm milk. mhmm the thought sounds yummy ^///^.

But my dad will probably be upset if I do. Stupid microwaves just have to make that loud beeping sound when it's finished. If the walls of my house weren't so thin, the beeping would be okay :P

I want to work on meh book~. I might later. Progress with it is going pretty good ^ ^.

Right now, I'm watching Durarara!
LOL at this rate, I'ma finish it soon. I mean this anime is just so good x3.

*grumble.

Ugh my stomach is hungry D;
I wanna go eat something~.

TT^TT I hate staying up late.
Even though the TV is on and my dad is still awake, he's going to be sleeping soon.
And things can get pretty creepy >~<;
I'm not afraid of the dark or anything... but it can get so lonely ^ ^;

I guess watching Durarara doesn't help this thing I have with staying up at night.
This anime can get pretty creepy too. Especially with Izaya's scary grin xD.

Wah D; it's 2 a.m. so late~.
Haha I'll probably go back to bed around 4 a.m. or something :P
Well, I minus well stay up the whole night instead.
Interesting challenge. I've never tried to survive off of two hours of sleep.
Just kidding xD. I'm crazy, but without sleep I totally can't function well ^ ^;;

I can be super nice :D *smilesmile
but when I'm sleepy, I can get real bitchy ^ ^;

Anyways, I'ma go do productive stuff like homework or something xD
so see ya~ ^___^

1 comment:

  1. gleek kun in the house
    1. u still haven't uploaded the new interrigation time
    2. idc if im numbering my thoughts deal with it
    3. so how did u sleep
    4. what about heating milk in a pan or pot
    5. i know how u feel it get lonely and sometimes u just get hungry that why i go to sleep late im eating :) my moms nice enough to cook me somethin cause im getting thinner

    ReplyDelete