Sunday, February 19, 2012

me, a writer?

So today my dad had said something rather interesting to me.
Has to do with life, and what I plan on doing with it.

Of course, I told him what I tell everybody. "I want to be a robotics engineer."
It's just easy to say. Sounds cool enough. Makes ya sound smart too. Like you got big goals in life.
Eventually, I believed that I really wanted to become one.

But I really don't know if I want to or not for sure. I mean.. I'm not doing anything special to reach that goal.

Dad laughed at me when I said that.
"Do you really want to be that?" He chuckled.

"Yea, why not?"

"I don't know. Really sounds like you're just saying that."

damn. caught me red handed. leave up to dad to see right through me like that.

"What do you mean?" I asked, playing dumb. I'm quite good at that; playing dumb.

"You aren't doing anything. You're not passionate enough to really mean that." and after that he left to go work on something. I was doing the dishes at the time, so I couldn't really go follow him.
I felt the need to defend myself. To say I really do plan on becoming an engineer. But I didn't see the point.

I started thinking to myself. "I want to become a robotics engineer to build a gundam, right?"
Ha of course I'm only joking about that. It'd be so cool if I built one though >w< !! LOL But I'm too stupid to build something so cool XD.

"If not a robotics engineer... than what?" I started thinking about all sorts of jobs that exist in the world.
Everything seems so hard though =___=;;.

Not gonna be a doctor. I'm not very good at remembering medical terms/symptoms or just things in general. I think I'll end up killing someone instead of curing them ^ ^;;. Can't be a lawyer... too much reading >___> and again, I probably can't memorize all the laws and stuff. Can barely remember the ten amendments xP. Can't be a circus clown or something foolish like that either because that's just uh.. not my thing XD.

I want to do something that's fun!
And doesn't take me eight or eleven years of college to do.
That pays well.
Don't want it to bore me after awhile either.
I want something that I can actually be good at too.

That's when I thought about it. Writing.
It sounded a bit silly at first.
I mean me being a writer? Sounds so odd when you think about it. (or maybe that's just me xD)
Doesn't sound as cool as a robotics engineer xD but it's still something pretty cool!

Don't need to go to any fancy college to learn to write well.
I can make millions if I write something good.
It's fun, and it never seems like a chore to do.
And I'm not too shabby at it either x3

So I guess I wanna be a writer! LOL xD I feel like a child. always changing what I want to be in life.
Haven't told dad about this yet ^ ^;.
Not sure what he's gonna say. A writer isn't exactly what he's been expecting from me.. >__>. Some bad ass graphics designer or something is what he wants. But ^ ^; lets face it, I'm too impatient to learn any of that stuff. To make him happy, I'ma learn how to do those kinds of things sometime or another though... I just don't feel it being something I wanna do for a living.

LOL But I'ma need a plan B because being writer is like being an artist. If no one likes your art than you're so screwed~ XD. You'll make no money. Haha so I guess being a robotics engineer shall be my plan B ^___^.

Anyways, to fix the whole haven't-told-dad-yet issue, I'ma try writing a book. If it's any good, I'll show him, and tell him my career change. That way, he'll see I'm not just kidding about this like I semi-was for the robotics engineer thing :3

I plan on finishing my book before summer ends. I wonder how successful things'll be ^^.

Oh ho ho~ I'm quite excited about this :D !!

Now, all my blog viewers must promise to buy my book once I'm done with it, okay? ^^

LOLOL Just kidding~ <3. You don't have to buy if you don't want to.
But seriously, if my book turns out to be any good, you people should buy it XD.

Umm...but I must warn you. I have a tendency of giving up half way or missing the deadline, so if I end up not finishing by the end of summer vacation than I am terribly sorry in advance ^ ^;.

Lets hope I write this book though, ne? :D

3 comments:

  1. gleek kun here
    anways omg and yes
    1. yes u should u write good and fast
    2. no offense but i don't think u can finsh ur book before summer. ur just too busy. When ihad this discussion with u u said depends on time and face it u need sleep more then u need to finish a book
    3. why would he randomly ask u this
    4. respond to my gmail please
    5. despite all the cristism GO FOR IT WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!! set ur mind to it but just remind urself to keep bloging... oh and u can do this too
    6. maybe ur book can be about ur life with luka, jessa (who is hw obbsessed), rin, nyu, choco, x, bannana, gleek, and ur family

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Gleek-kun,

    LOL you should try to write your thoughts out without numbering them. It's kinda weird xD

    Ah haa I had a feeling you would agree I could become a writer~ xD

    Oh, and I believe I can finish before summer ends. if I put my mind to it ;D

    I already have an idea for my book ^ ^ so things are going smoothly.
    Despite how "interesting" my life is, this idea has no real connection to my life xD.

    Thanks for your support by the way <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. luka;
    before you become a writer hun, *please* remember your literary rules, and brush up on yo' spelling.

    ReplyDelete