Thursday, February 23, 2012

Random Thoughts in My Mind

Nothing special really happened; well nothing special that I feel like sharing :3

Oh, but my book is going along pretty well ^___^ which makes me happy enough.

I went through like three ideas before I finally found one that seems to fit, and I have Rin-chan to thank for that! :D I was having some trouble, and had called her for totally different reasons. But somehow we ended up on the topic of how I'm writing a book. Now Rin-chan is like my editor ^w^. Ah ha haa~ but unfortunately, I'm not sharing the makings of my books with my other friends. Why? Well that's because if I do than it just wouldn't be as much fun, ne? ;D

lolol plus, I'm pretty sure Rin-chan will give me good critism on my book.
While on the other hand, Choco-chan will probably only say nice things or end up writing my entire book for me unintentionally.
Luka-chan will just insult my book the entire time, and cause me to have no motivation to write whatsoever. I mean she might have nice things to say about it sometimes, but she'll point out the weirdest things and like yeaa it's hard to explain :P
Nyu-san is too lazy to read xD.
Katrina-san works diligently on the roleplay that I have been slacking off in, and I don't want to bother her with my book after I've been so lazy with the roleplay she works hard on ^ ^;;
Gleek-kun... >__> if I share my book with him, he might do several things. For example, he could go all crazy and compliment it to the point you know he's exaggerating (because he's just nice like that). Or he'll tell everyone about it, especially my English teacher, and I'll be bothered about it by everyone before I even finished D; Or he'll make weird connections to things or criticize it weirdly. Or well yea.. you get my point right?

and etc. *is too lazy to talk about why I cannot share with my other friends.*

Anyways, so my book genre is going to be action-comedy-fantasy-ish. LOL I'm not sure XD. But it's definitely going to be comedy/funny. The main characters are all semi-based on my friends, but with a little tweak here and there ^__^. Ah hah haa~ this book is going to be so much fun x3

Sigh. If only I didn't have so much vacation homework because than I could work on my book more D;
LOL That's why I'ma just finish it all up today because I'm sick of it at this point!

Oohh~ and while roaming around the internet a bit, I found some cool websites ^___^.

Click ! <- this is a tubmler page~.
I really like the images and quotes this person finds. They're all quite inspiring :D
Made me really think about things. And some of the stuff on there really puts what I can't say into words perfect :)

Click ! <- another tublerr page. lolol there's some pretty cool stuff on tumbler.
Just a person who has some cool bleach picturess~. LOL I don't like bleach that muchh, but I just thought it was pretty cool.

Click ! <- a cool blog of an otaku <33
LOL This person's blog is actually pretty interesting. I haven't read much of her posts, but I like how she writes. It's pretty cool :)

Click ! <- another epic blog <3
This is Katrina-chan's blog. Don't forget to visit this website! :D Katrina-chan is so cool >w<.

Yeaa~ so that's enough link spamming for one day xD

Quote of the day:

“I don’t know how to hold on..to anything. In the end, I always end up letting go because I’m scared. But why am I scared? What am I scared of? I’m pretty sure once I find the answers to those questions, I’ll finally be able to hold on.”
Sometimes you meet certain people that can touch your soul in certain ways most people can’t. But you have to let them go because you realize that it just isn’t the best time in your life for them to come. It seems like you meet the perfect people just when you can’t handle them.
~from Uncomfortable Soul.
Bleh~ it's too truee.

so anyways, I'ma go do my damn homework now. So see y'all laters~ ;D

7 comments:

  1. hey emiko its gleek kun
    i do not exaggerate that much its the truth well sometiumes
    why do i have the longest para.
    yes i would make werid connections
    lol i would tell him but untill u finish well if u finish i will not tell him.
    anyways im glad ur really focused on acheving ur goal so good luck
    wat would banna kun say?
    u forgot that since this a funny book luka would mainly just laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gleek-kun; Please don't act like you know us all so well. Who knows! You know Luka is also very capricious... and Emiko should know her reactions better. They've been friends longer than me or you have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from gleek kun: to rin
      i was rying to make a joke but looked like iit failed

      Delete
  3. you keep writing "then" as "than" /facepalm
    ~grammar freak

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Gleek-kun,

    LOL well either way, I'm still not sharing with chu until I'm done ^w^

    To Rin-chan,

    Haha thanks for sticking up for me, may I be right or wrong xD

    To Ai-chan,

    (or at least I assume)

    Yea~ xD I know I do that. LOL That's mostly only because I'm too lazy to think about whether which is correct or not.

    but of course, i take more care in my grammar when writing my book! :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mind if you haven't been updating the roleplay lately... I've been meaning to update it myself since I had a whole plot idea written in my head, but I have too much work to do... so I know how you feel.

    If I had the chance, I would help you with your book.

    oh and by the way
    TOMORROW IS ESTONIA'S BIRTHDAY XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Katrina-chan,

    Aw it's okay :)

    I know how busy everyone is, so it's okay if you can't help ^ ^.

    ReplyDelete