Sunday, February 5, 2012

I CANT BELIEVE FORGOT !

Oh mi gosh !! Tomorrow is Luka-chan's birthday, and I totally forgot to get her something TT^TT !!

//full on panic mode XD;;

I was planning on getting her something super cool, but when February came, I forgot her birthday would be in just a matter of six days. I FAIL !! I can't believe I'm this stupid. LOL So I gotta go shopping today. I wonder if my dad will let me. I was supposed to buy something for her when I went out yesterday, but I just couldn't find anything that screamed "LUKA." I didn't want to buy her something she wouldn't like. My dad started lecturing me about it though. He was all like "She's your best friend, and you can't think of what to buy her? That's just sad." And he was all pissed off that I wasted his time in taking me out. Which is real stupid because he didn't have to come =__=. He said I was aimlessly walking around, and calling me stupid. But I wasn't just aimlessly walking around ! I know what she likes. I mean is it really my fault that the stupid stores we went to didn't have the kind of things that she would like to have? I wish he understood that :T. Haha, so I'm going to have to convince him to let me go out later today~. If I can't then >____< well I'm doomed. I wonder how things will work out ^ ^;;.

But besides all that ~ I'm doing pretty good :>

LOL I'm kind of lazy at the moment, so I don't really feel like writing any more ^ ^;.

Haha sooo~ yea. I'ma go now. And find out how I'm going to fix this whole birthday problem XDD.

No comments:

Post a Comment