Friday, February 10, 2012

Well A Few Things Happened... :3

On a dark summer evening, when the clouds were absent and the sun was high, I was wondering very deeply in my closet about why the hell it's suddenly summer and dark when the sun is up and im in this dark confined space. yea.. :3

Yo ho ho xD I'm quite high today. LOL very hyperrr~. So sorry if I make no sense ! because I probably wont for this post ..or maybe I will. Not really sure. In a weird mood XD.

Since the last time I posted,  quite a bit happened. Hmm..where to start first~. Ah Wednesday was fun :) ..well It was but then I felt terrible afterwards. Nyu-san is scary.

PRANK CALL GONE WRONG

well it turned out right, but ended terrible.

Me and Choco-chan finishes after school activities at the same time on Wednesdays, so we walked home together~. We pass by Nyu-san's house on our way home. So we decided to prank call her :3. It seemed like a good idea at first ^ ^;; but... Yea, so I called her pretending to be crying. I think I did pretty well ^^ (spent one year in the theater club :3). I was like "Nyu-san ! Choco-chan and I was crossing the street, and a stupid guy was speeding and ran a red light. And Choco-chan got ran over !!" but of course I said it with a lot of stuttering and fake sobs and it was rushed. It was so cool though! Me and Choco-chan hiding behind her car. We saw Nyu-san just dash right out her door, and started running towards where I told her we were. She was already like 15 feet away from me before I realized she even came out the door. I tried calling her name and ran after her. But she was so focused on trying to get to us that she didn't hear me. When she finally did, she turned around and clobbered me with a hug (well it was more of a sling of her arm around my shoulders), and she started laughing realized it was a prank call. But I think she was laughing out of relief of our safety too :). My friends...who I'll call Angel and Bicky.. was at  Nyu-san's house and ran out too. I feel so bad for Choco-chan because they all three started hitting/kicking her (gently of course) out of anger for tricking them. It's funny that they were worried for her, and didn't want her hurt. But once they saw she was perfectly fine, they started hurting her. People are weird like that :|
I felt so terrible after the prank call though because apparently Nyu-san has had actually cases where people she was closed to has been ran over by car. I had no idea D: and I feel so bad about it.
I'm so sorry, Nyu-san.

So ! The lesson from this is never prank call anybody ever again <3. LOL jk...well it is mean to prank call someone ^ ^;. True lesson is never prank call someone about serious things like death :L

Hmm..let me see...what else happened?

OH ! I remember. Today, at school, there was a "pre-valentine's day" dance. It was okay :)

LOL I CANT DANCE FOR LIFE

Nobody at my school dances ever actually dance. Basically it's just a bunch of people put into the gym that all just sit around. There are those few people who dance, but it's usually those dirty dancing people xP.

I was dancing because I'm cool like that :D. LOL but like I said I suck at dancing. Can't get that whole moving the hips things right orz. I was told I was doing pretty okay, but I believe that was just people being nice xP. LOL I found it funny that one of my classmates told me I looked cute while dancing xD it was so random, and I think I was pretty fail :P. Haha but none of my friends were dancing

And damnnnn my hips hurt D; *rubs meh hips*. ... WAITTTTTT~ no I mean my waist. LOL yea I don't think I've ever told you guys this, but I am an idiot who can't remember the human anatomy correctly

Anyways, I love my friends <3. I love how me and them share common views <3 (but we also bicker about different opinions too xD). Everyday while walking home with them, we always rant like hell together. It's good stress relief :'D. LOL we usually stop at the corner of where we have to part from each other, and stand there ranting for about an hour. Ranting is funnn~ <3.

Besides all this normal stuffu, I also have poetry stuff to share. It's required for each student at my school to submit one poem for this poetry contest my school has. The select three winners, and they all get cash prizes (first prize gets $100 <3). They choose about 50 good poems out of the few hundred or so poems, and put it into a book. LOL anyways, back to the point, since I'm an over achiever :'D (not really), I submitted two poems XD.

And I feel like sharing them with you people :3

Private Eyes
All day you smile and laugh

Trying to make everyone not worry
Caring about others. Never yourself.


But your eyes tell it all

A thousand words they speak
Through your eyes to the soul
I can see a scarred lil’ girl


Your eyes tell it all

The secrets those divine eyes hold
Something dark and cold
Tells the pain brought by memories
Yet holds some things still a mystery.


Exotic and beautiful

Like the sky’s tears


Deep and bold

Like a cat in the night


Intense and awake

Like a blazing torch


Your eyes tell it all

Yearning for attention
Yearning for appreciation


Just wants love
The Lily of the Valley
To me, like little bells.
Pure as white can be.
Always together,
Close in a bundle.
As one, they hold onto life’s rope.

Growing together.
Been that way forever.
Having fun
Soaking in the sun.
But when old Father Time grows older

and Fate’s winds grow stronger,
They begin to wilt brown with change.
No longer pure as one.
All different in the sun.


The bells begin to fall
One by one.
and they take their own path.
Swaying where the wind takes them.
Separated from their friends.
Never looking back.


So yeaa~ I wonder if one of them will be a winner :3.

LOL other than this, I don't think I have anything else to say.
I'm happy it's finally the weekend though. School can be a real killer ^ ^;

3 comments:

  1. It's Elf again! :D

    Firstly, I agree that prank calls are fun. I did that plenty of times but never did I say anything about death. :| I usually call my friends pretending that I was a policeman and had found some drugs in their desk. Then they would be freaking out saying that they don't do drugs and after hearing them panicking, I would start laughing! :P I can't keep a straight face most of the time and I am a total failure when it comes to pranking. x3 It's too difficult!

    Don't prank about death as death is a very touchy subject. If you do it with your friends, your friends would worry themselves to death and when they find out what happened.... well, they kick! :P

    About dancing:
    I just LOVE dancing! <3 I am a big fan of KPOP so I dance alot of their dances. I was in dance all my life so I am kind of already very experienced (showing off :P). Moving hips are abit difficult I agree and doing body waves are REALLY hard and tiring! But keep doing! it'll be easier of you keep practicing! :D

    And I believe everyone can dance. Even moving your arms and legs randomly is considered dancing in my eyes! :P Dancing don't need to be nice; it just have to show your feelings. So don't think you can't dance. You can dance and I bet you are wonderful in dancing. :D

    I love my friends too! <3 They are so weird and funny adn we talk about the most random things on earth! And if we go out together, we would be laughing all the way and people around us would be looking us. I am sure they are thinking, "Where did this crazy girls come from?" :P Ranting is awesomely fun and whenever we get tired, we'll stop by a 7-11 and sit under some tree or on a flight of stairs so we can block people. x3 I just love them and I am eternally grateful to them. <3

    Your poems are pretty good! I especialy love the first one! <3 I really like it! I bet that both of them would be chosen! Great job!

    OMG, I just realise I wrote too much. :P Ah well, I'm ending it here. Bye~

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHO IS THIS ELF PERSON?!
    Oh yeah, this is the obsessed with homework person (according to Gleek-kun) BUT I AM NOT OBSESSED WITH HW! I just wanna get it done with.
    Anyway,...
    I never knew Nyu-san had a soft side...
    Who is Angel and Bicky!?!?!?
    You (EMIKO) were like the only one in our group who was having the fun... the rest of us were just walking around talking...
    Oh yeah for other people's information of the dance, IT EPIC FAILED!
    Popcorn tasted like seaweed... too much salt... YUCK!
    Choco-chan's popcorn tasted the best!
    Music was random and loud. THEY SAID ONLY ENGLISH SONGS BUT THERE WERE OTHER LANGUAGE SONGS TOO!
    But at least we didn't have some classes...
    Movie was ok as well.
    Haha, writing too much about the dance...
    Anyway, love both poems.
    They are so much better than mine.
    I'm gonna end my comments here... BYE~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Elf,
    Ah, that does seem like a better way to prank call someone.
    Yea it was the first time for both of us, so we didn't know what to do ^ ^;

    LOL Thanks for having confidence in my dancing skills xD.
    I don't think I'm so bad either. I just look funny while I dance xD. I wanna spend time learning some cool moves though because I saw some people do real cool tricks, so I'm inspired :3

    My friends and I are just the same !! When alone we're all pretty weird, but when together, it's like they let mental patients loose xD.

    And thanks ! I appreciate the compliments for my poems :) it means a lot~.

    <3

    To Jessa-chan,

    LOL I honestly don't know who Elf is xD. But she's a nice person, so I don't mind her~. I am a little curious as to who she is ^^ but I don't need to know.

    Nyu-san has always had a soft side ^^ despite her rather rough character >__>...
    lol I found her soft side when we were in 6th grade :]

    LOL YOU HAVE NO OPTIMISM w<) and cotton candy (^^) too. Not my fault you were being cheap~.

    And stop crying over spilled milk. Like seriously, our school is filled with like many different ethnicities, so of course non-english songs will get mixed up in there.

    Thanks for the compliment on meh poems <333
    And yours were pretty good too though!

    ReplyDelete