Saturday, February 18, 2012

I Came Out of My Cave xD

Today was okay.
I went outta my cave XD

But let's start on what happened before that ^^.

It was pretty fun. Today I slept until noon :'D gosh, I haven't done that in forever.
LOL I don't know why, but I was so tired !

Ooh wait, I remember why. LOL I'm insane, and I slept at 12:30 a.m. every night since Monday...yea not the healthiest choice to make ^ ^;
But it was for a good reason ! I was up studying/working. Unlike Nyu-san who was probably reading manga or drawing XD. Yup ! I decided to go super-nerd, and studying like crazy 'till real late at night.
My dad wanted to hug and kill me at the same time~ xD. He was so happy I was finally serious 'bout studying, but also thought I was crazy for going to extreme.
Yea studying so hard because of that stupid mid-term I had Friday. And that singing test I had Friday. And because my dad decided to make do vocabulary. And because of the stupid student government stuff I had to do. So yea, since there's not enough damn hours in the day, I had to stay up so late. Somehow I survived <3.

LOL So ! I shall tell you how Friday went for me :3

It was just terrible !

For the mid-term I got 10 wrong TT^TT out of like - I don't know - 40ish questions?
That means like I only got - I don't know - 75 on the test OTL. ///damnnn
Haha I haven't told my dad about it yet ^ ^; //so gonna get murdered~~

The day before the test I was supposed to study like hell for it.
But on the Thursday before, I got  stuck into doing some crazy ass student government crap Dx
The seniors just gotten a cotton candy machine. And we were going to sell it to the Freshman's party on Friday. So we had to premake a bunch of cotton candy bags to sell. I stayed after school 3 hours longer than I was supposed to TT^TT. You know how much it sucks when you have to stay at your crappy school longer than you need to ??
It was so dark, and my school is so damn scary at night T^T. The scary ass security (lol I had to google the spelling for "security" xD //fails) didn't help so much either xD.

Anyways, I couldn't study on Thursday for my mid-term that was on Friday because when I got home. I opened the book. Solved about five questions. And fell right to sleep on my textbook. I'm so glad I'm not a drooler. or else my book would've died. D; spent $12 whole dollars on that book ! I could buy a whole shit load of stuff at the dollar store ! (haha cheap asians ftw <3 xD) . Ooooh ~ !! Speaking of dollar store ! I got a bunch of epic stuff <333

Oooh which brings me back to getting out of my cave today. LOL I'm all over the place XDD. Okay, I'll talk about my trip outside the cave after I talk about Friday.

Okay, so since I was tired and couldn't stop passing out at five questions, I just went to bed ^^.
Went to sleep at 8:30 pm <333333 soooo happyyyy~~~. Ahh haa but life sucks. And even though I got ten hours of sleep, I was still tired as hell when I woke up D; //that suckss

Ah haa I'm too positive. I got ten wrong, but I was laughing and smiling anyways. (my friends are so smarttt. they all got only 1~4 wrong ^^ //so proud).
Choco-chan asked about that. Haha my philosophy is that if someone else did worse than I did than everything is fine :) LOLOL Now that I think about it, that's kinda mean. But it keeps a smile on my face so all is well XD.
Choco-chan was like "How do you know someone got worse than you?"
"Because I heard the teacher say in shock '11 wrong !?' so I know." XD yea I dunno who got 11 wrong, but the fact that someone did is good enough for me <3.
LOL Choco-chan started cracking up because it was just 1 more wrong than me. XD but its all good !
So yea, I'm either too optimistic or really stupid. Perhaps both XD.

Oooh ~ for the singing test I got a 100 on that ! :D LOL I failed at like half my lines though :P
It was because it was a long-ish song, and he had to test 32 other people, so he had us sing fast. I couldn't keep up T^T. Luckily, he passed me anyways :D so that was good !

The seniors also sold a lot of cotton candy to the freshman too ! So that was great. LOL I had my friend's brother who is a freshman help sell them for me. Ah ha it's fun getting younger people to do work for you ///child slaver XD.

Okay, so now about meh cave. No wait. I mean meh trip out of cave <3.

I went to the street that's main in streets. ...no wait that makes no sense. LOL Okay I was just out let's just say that XD.
And I ate at a dim sum place. It was yummy x3. I love dim sum food. Don't know why :3 it's just yummy~. Ah haaa and I drank tea <33~. Plus, I had that um ..damn I don't know the name of my favorite dim sum food T^T. It's like that white stuff over the shrimp. LOL Forget it. XD I'll figure out the name for it later. I also love pork buns :D. And the cantonese style rice porridge <3. K enough about food~.
After eating a yummy meal, we went to the dollar store ^^. LOL No not because my family is poor and cheap... well maybe a little XD hahaa jk. Everyone in my family actually has expensive taste in objects XD. I have the most expensive taste in the family though ;P. LOL but due to this, we like to challenge ourselves by going to places like the dollar store. It's like a treasure hunt ! We all try to find something that looks cool/semi-expensive but comes with a cheap price. We can get pretty creative with the stuff we buy :)

 Ah haa so I found some really cool stuff today. You know those pretty glass/crystal things with the 3D images inside? Yea, I stumbled upon those. And I thought they'd be pretty cool gifts. So we bought like 20 of them XD. Haa. So I plan on giving the one with the flag to my social studies teacher. He's like my favorite teacher. He's the reason why I love social studies now <3. He makes history alive~ *rainbow affect*. I think he'll like it 8D because it seems cool XD.
My sister plans on giving the dolphin one to her friend for her birthday. Not sure why, but I thought it was pretty cool. I just don't understand why there's a dolphin jumping over a light house xD. But it still looks pretty 8D.



After my trip to the dollar store, I went to the park :D for some healthy outdoor fun ! Ahahahaha .. no =3=. But the fresh air is nice :D. I feel like a good big sister though ^^ because I was playing and bonding with my little brother. Haha all I did was walk behind him saying "I'm going to get chu!" Since he is only three and his legs are stubly, he can't run very fast XD. But I still burned some calories while walking around :D. I bonded with my sister too ! She was mostly just following me around XD.

And then after the park, I went home and watched One Piece with my family.
LOL My dad, little brothers and sister, and I took out the snacks and started watching. It was fun ^^. I love chocolate chip cookies <3.

Um.. and now I feel like I'm just rambling about my boring day XD. So I think I'll end the post here because nothing much happened today.

Well there was the little dilemma I had, and shared with Rin-chan... but I think I'll end it here anyways :)

K bye byes~

CHINA I CHOOSE YOU <3 !

ah haaa sorry just had to add some Hetalia in here x3

Anyways, blog to ya laters~. ;D

3 comments:

  1. yo its gleek kun
    1. wtf happened to the interrigation time tab
    2. omg that my favorite type of dim sun too :) unless its in a circle i like the rectangle ones better
    3. told u i wasn't exaggerating about ur sleep habbits
    4. since its winter break (or is it the spring one?)u should really catch up on ur sleep
    5. wow up till noon my sister woke up at 4 pm one time

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Elf again.

    You really have an hectic life so far. Studying till so late is not good. I understand that you need to study for the upcoming exams but do take care of your health first! What if you faint from exhaustion? Sleeping late is really bad but I know that you want to study so let me share what I do with you.

    1. Studying all day kills brain cells and I totally believe in that so I play first after I come back from school.
    2.Playing too much kills brain cells too so play only a little. About two hours or so.
    3.Sleep after playing,eating and showering. Don't study immediately. Trust me, a day at school have wasted away most of your energy so sleep first.
    4.Wake up extra early so that you can study. Get a very good alarm clock or ten of them if you need it. :P If you wake up earlier, you already have sleep,play and food so you will most likely concentrate earlier.

    This is what I do so it might not work for you but the basic concept is the same. You have to rest yourself before studying. Studying too much is bad, REALLY bad.

    Hope that this helps and hope that you'll sleep more! :)

    ~Elf

    ReplyDelete
  3. luka:

    LOL WOMAN XD I FAILED THAT TEST TOOO. like what , 7 wrong ? le gasppp!
    i went back and kept changing my answers XD haha.

    soooo studying kills brain cells ?! i'll try telling that to my family.

    lulz, your giving the flag to mr. c ? hes so cool, thats bery nice of chu ~

    &ur retarded ^ ^

    ReplyDelete