Friday, February 24, 2012

Work + Monster

There's nothing much to blog about today.
All I did was stay home.

School is going to start again soon; on Monday. TT^TT that makes me so sad.
I mean I like school. I just really really hate the work they give us xD.

Ugh, I won't even start on how much homework I have left to do D;

Ah, starting Monday, I have to go back to my part-time job again. Yea, I took last week off because I have to study xP. I feel so bad for Boss-Lady though because supposedly another employee didn't show up without advance noticed, so she was stranded with 20, or so kids, all by herself.

Oh, but since the location of the work place changed to somewhere closer, I was asked if I could work longer hours. It might not have been the best idea to agree since I get tons of homework, but money is nice ^w^. LOLOL So yea, the greediness inside me couldn't be subsided, and I agreed to work longer hours.
Instead of working for about two and half-ish hours. I'm working for I think about four hours~ every weekday after school. It doesn't sound like much, but it can really add up after awhile :P

Damn. I just remembered that if I have to do regular work and homework, I probably won't be able to work on my book very much D; Aw~ this sucks. LOL Hopefully, I'll be able to manage my time well, and be able to do everything :D. Haha I dunno what I'm going to do about this yet~, but I'll work something out. I mean I always do ^___^ ..sorta. I mean I always sorta know what to do XD.

Other than this, nothing else has really happened.
Life has been a bit... icky for me lately.
I don't know how to explain it.
So I won't ^^.

Right now, I'm watching the anime Monster.
It's actually pretty interesting :) .. in a creepy sorta way xD.
It's about this Japanese doctor who lives in Germany (but none of the characters in this anime seems like Germany from Hetalia xD).
Everything went downhill for him when he saved this really evil guy (who's blonde and just might appear attractive to Rin-chan. That is if he wasn't so evil xD).
Then he meets this really cute kid that won't stop following him. The kid is kinda creepy too, but then again everyone kinda is in this anime xD.
I think this anime is pretty good. ^ ^ so perhaps you could take the time to watch it.
I mean it is like 74 episodes long, so it can be all that bad if it lasted that long :3.
I'm only episode 14 though. 60 more episodes to go... xD. It's pretty cool, so the episodes seem to go by really fast though :)

I should be doing homework at the moment though...
Ha, I should really stop sleeping until noon at the very least xD.
I can't finish my homework in time because I'm only awake for like 5 hours of the day.
LOL i'm stupid ^ ^;;.

Well it's only 9 pm now, so I'm going to finish up a bit of my English homework, and work on my bookkk~ :3

So ciaosu~ ;D

7 comments:

  1. luka;
    i hope your book doesnt end up like 'forever and a day again' XDDDDDDDDDDDD

    isamo. LOLOLOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Luka,

    LOLOL I really hate chu~ XDDDD
    Just won't let that one go, huh? looll xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! :)
    Just thought I'd let you know I think your blog is amazing!
    You've inspired me a lot. ^^
    If I were to come up with a blog, how do I make such a original blog name like yours? Any tips?

    Thanks :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Anonymous,

    Wow! Thanks a lot! It always makes me so happyy~ to hear positive comments ^^. haha I mean you just made my day with this! x3

    hmm.. coming up with a name can be hard sometimes, especially an original name.

    What I did was think about what I wanted my blog to generally be about. In this case, my blog is about my everyday life. so thus, Emiko's Day made sense.

    Basically, just find an adjective/noun/word or phrase that seems to fit nicely for your future blog. or you can come up with something completely random, but sounds catchy.

    Both techniques for names will work for a title xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem <3 I'm glad it did ><

    That would make sense xD
    Thank you so much :)

    Keep blogging ^^ You'll be an amazing writer one day :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To Anonymous,

      Thanks! :'D

      and don't be afraid to post me a link to your blog!
      I would be very happy to check it out ^^

      Delete
  6. You're welcome :)

    If I ever make one and remember to, sure xD

    ReplyDelete