Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine’s Day !! :D
Well semi-happy I guess; depends on how you think about it.
Hm.. well let’s start from beginning to end <3 lol because that’s how a story is supposed to be told (despite how many times I do it the other way x3).

Today, I woke up this morning, and boy was I in for a surprise! It’s Valentine’s Day and BAM I’m hit with a confession first thing in the morning. (was chatting with him before I went to school). How sweet, ne ^^? Well yes, I guess I could agree. He is very sweet person and all, but the feeling just isn't there, ya know? My heart belongs to someone else <3. But it's hard saying no to people. I felt so bad T^T. I mean if I hate being rejected (it obviously sucks ^^;). So when I think about how he might feel when I tell him the cold hard truth, I feel so icky and mean inside. I don't like it T^T. My dad says I'm too empathetic and that I need to learn to deal with it for the future >___>. The guy took it well though.. or at least he pretended to be fine...

I go to school afterwards. Did I mention that I was apart of the student government? I'm pretty sure I did. Anyways, my grade's student government was having a flower fundraiser. That involved me preparing and delivering flowers to people today. Sigh. It was a pain because we were so unorganized (I blame our leader). On the bright side, I got flowers :D.... form myself XD LOLOL. Spent $5 on something that's going to rot in three days

It's Choco-chan's sexy arm <3 xD
Above is a picture of what the flowers looked like. To be honest though, that's the flower I received from a boy at my school ^ ^; (different from the one from this morning). The one I got for myself was pink :D ! I had already said "no" to him before, but he still decided to spend money on me for this. The reason why continues to baffle me (money is too expensive to spend ___<. I've only been confessed to by 4 boys in my lifetime. Which is small compared to X-chan's  (makes sense since she's so damn epic !) And I'm sure Choco-chan would get tons too ! ... if her superior smart-ness didn't intimidate people (but I think her superior aura is so cool x3). I don't even understand why guys like me =3=. When I asked the ones that confessed to me, they never seem to know. It's either it takes them a really long time to come up with an answer or they say "I don't know." So no one (*coughgleek-kuncough*) should make a big deal about me and boys later (*coughrin-chancough*).

OH! And I just gotta love how funny my school lunch is. During the holidays, the lunch room always has some weird shaped pretzel. This time the pretzel was in a heart shape :D. And Rin-chan's heart pretzel had another heart on it! So I took a picture ^___^. That's my hand by the way. Doesn't it look hawt? <3  LOL jk XD.


Ne, if you flip a heart upside down, don't you think it looks like a butt? :3 I mean, just think about it for a second. An upside down heart really looks like a butt. ROFL I'm so stupid to think this way XD. But my dear Nyu-san agreed with me ^____^. Speaking of Nyu-san. She tried to attack me today!!! She made me fall off my seat twice TT^TT. I mean... it's really hard to hold onto dear life from the person who's trying to push you off while laughing XD.

Today I had to pass out the attendance folders for after school classes, so some very nice teachers kindly gave me candy for Valentine's Day :)
LOLOL But by the end of the day, I had about a ton of candy. I'm gonna get so fat

Sigh. But the sad part of this day is that I was kind of sort of dumped ? LOL I don't even know if you can refer to it as being dumped. Since like.. we weren't really boyfriend and girlfriend. Mutual feeling relationship.
Sigh I was so damn confused =3=.
I don't want to go into much detail ^ ^; it's depressing.

But there's not much I can do about this situation. sigh. So I'm forced to give up. Which is very unlike me :T
I want to fight~. But I was told not to :L. And it'd make things worse supposedly.

Sigh. I can't do shit. I'm told not to do shit. So I guess I won't do shit about anything.
this whole mess is a load of shit really =__=.
eh~ excuse my French ^ ^;... (ah haaa so much shit XDDD LMAO //im so stupid xD)

When my friend found out about the confession this morning, and how I said no to him (ahh 'rejected' sounds so mean Dx), she said I lost a guy or something like that. That's so messed up Dx. I mean I'm not going to go for another guy just because one didn't like me. That's so player-ish! It's not that easy to fall out of love with someone too xP.
Don't think badly of my friend though. I think she might have meant like it would be easier to forget/move on from this guy by going for the other. Which..doesn't sound so nice either. But still. She means good.

Sigh. I don't know what to do~. But I'll think of something I guess. I always do (well..most of the time XD).

Hmm.. well I guess for now, I'll just focus on school work. Best way to distract/busy myself xP.


Ooooh~ speaking of school work. It really sucks when you have to memorize an entire song in four days when you have the memory span of a 2 year old =3=...fml

Ahh ha I have to go to sleep now. 12:30 am. x_____x I'm so gonna die at school tomorrow. Well wish meh luck then ;P ciaosu~.



4 comments:

  1. It's Elf again. :)

    Happy Valentine's Day (belated sorry)! :D You seem to have a very interesting day. Firstly, you seem really upset to reject the poor fellow you were chatting to. He must have plucked up a lot of courage to confess to you so don't be too hard on him. He is a good friend right? If he is, keep the friendship but don't bring up the confession. Act as though nothing happened and show that you still want to be friends (unless you don't).

    You seem to have a great time in school. Don't eat too much candies. I did that and I am positve that I gained a lot of weight by the end of the day. :P Make sure to lose those extra pounds! Unless you don't want to of course.

    Trying to keep it short but I can't resist. Sorry to hear that you got *ahem* dumped *ahem*. (Sorry, my English is bad, can't find another word) Don't worry about it. Keep smiling and everythign will be alright. I always smile and now I think it's stuck permanently on my face.

    Okay. I'm stopping. Bet this one is as long as usual. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey its gleek kun
    i agree with ur dad yes u should reject guys very nicely but seriously why do u feel like shit. And don't dump them on valentimes day do it a day early. Anyways sorry u got rejected but move on woman k? anyways the guy who rejected u is a jerk he was in for a very sweet relation ship with a loving fun crazy pretty girl. anyways i think that guys fall all over u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay, so I opened a new tab on google chrome and it says your blog is the fourth most visited website on my computer. Uhhhh....what do you think of that, exactly?

    You are so epic. I'm surprised your dad isn't fighting off boys with a broom.

    Our school does that too. But with sugar cookies. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Elf,

    I love your advice :)
    Everything you say is just so cool x3

    There's not much to reply to you since everything you said is right :) so this is gonna be kinda short xD

    Don't worry, I'ma keep smiling forever <3. I don't like letting things get me down because life is just too short for that. This is just... a little bump in the road I suppose :P

    To Gleek-kun,

    LOL I don't feel like shit XD. I'm just saying rejecting guys is so hard. I mean like I'd hate it if I was rejected, so if I feel that way than another person will feel the same. So thinking that way, I feel mean ^ ^;

    And how could I "dump" a day early, if I was confessed to on Valentine's Day =___=. And if I answer a day late, that's just mean. I hate it when people respond late, so I don't like responding to other ppl late :P

    Ah ha haa he's not a jerk. but thanks for saying such a sweet thing xD. He did "dump" me, but you don't know the whole story. So please refrain from such name calling ^^.

    Guys do not fall all over me. If that was true, I'd blog more about it XD.

    To Anonymous,

    hee hee ^ ^ I believe you are Eva-chan, right? :D

    I feel so happy/complimented that you read my blog so often !
    LOL I didn't think people found my blog that interesting XD

    LOLOL My dad is conceited XD He's like "Of course so many guys like you. Obviously because you are my daughter." XDDD
    But then he'll say "In life, many guys will like you. And you will like many guys. But make your daddy happy and dont start dating until you're 30" XD sigh I love my dad. so funny~.

    ReplyDelete