Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dying sucks, and so do Tuesdays.

Dad went to go to a funeral today.
I don't know who died; only that it was a friend from high school.
She died of breast cancer.
That really sucks...

He looked kind of sad about it. I wonder if they were close friends. Or maybe it's just depressing when someone   you know dies. Thankfully, no one I've known so far has died. I wonder how I would feel if they did though. I don't really like thinking about death though... it's depressing ^ ^;;. So um.. let's change the topic, ne?

I'm EXTREMELY terrified of this upcoming Tuesday, Feb. 28th. >_________<;;
If any of you remember, around October~, I took a special test.
And I'm finally getting the results for that test this Tuesday.
I really really want to see my results, and at the same time, I really don't want to T^T

My whole future -well not really. i'm exaggerating here xD - depends on this test O^O !

I think I did really well on that test :) ...but then again, I always think that after a test, and over half the time I get a bad score OTL. well depends on your definition of 'bad score' I suppose.

Haha well if I get a good grade, I'll tell you :)
If I get a bad grade... I'll hint it >___>. LOL JK I'll tell you~. Hm..but in a very discreet or short manner because I get so sad talking about bad grades ;___;

Oh, and update for my book! It's going pretty well :'D


Anyways, I got to go and finish up my damn homework! since tomorrow is Monday xP
damn >3<;

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry about your father's friend. For some reason, there's been a lot of deaths going on around here. My aunt died on the 26th. The 25th was my uncle's death anniversary. (It's also Mom's bday, ironic, huh?) When I went to school, a friend of mine said that her grandpa had died.......and then this.....it's really sad.

    Moving on, how are the test results?

    Good luck on your book!! I love writing as well!!

    (...Say..you haven't updated in a while.....are you okay?)

    ReplyDelete