Saturday, February 11, 2012

Not so Alone


The explanation for how I act.
When I was little, I was that quiet nerd who sat there and smiled while solving whatever questions was flung at me. However, that lead to a rather boring life. Shit don't happen when all you do is survive each day.
When I begun middle school, I learned that. Ha I can honestly say it's because of a certain best friend I have.(*coughlukacough*)
Yup, this friend of mine turned a innocently quiet nerd into a loud and crazy idiot. Or rather, perhaps you could say that she unleashed the crazy inside of me that had been dying to escape. LOL Either way, I'm now a bumbling fool who goes about laughing at everything.
I don't just survive each day now though, I've learned to actually live.
Deep down, it does get a little difficult to do the surviving part of life, but I'll make it through. I mean that's what my friends are here for, right? They've got my back and I've got theirs.

Hmm.. don't know why I'm in a sappily sentimental mood, but I saw this picture and these thoughts came about. There are some people who believes they're better off alone in this world (and I've met some of these people), but in my opinion, no one should be alone, feel alone, or deserve to be alone. Humans are dependent creatures no matter how much a person wants to believe otherwise. That's why I love my friends. They have this amazing ability to help fill in any gaps that formed in my heart. I don't feel so alone when I'm with them. I know I can depend on them too. I trust them.

4 comments:

  1. To Rin-chan,

    LOL You should be <3 //conceited. jk xD

    I love you~ so be happy xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo in a phase right now~~ It's good to see that you're keeping your head at least. When I was younger.....my phase uhh.....didn't go so well. Anyhooooo......saw a picture and had all of these thoughts about the good old days? You have really good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous,

    Haha yea~. I guess you can say I'm sort of in a "phase" at the moment.
    It'd make sense due to the moment of time in my life I am facing right now :P

    Mhm ^^ pictures can bring you back to good memories. That's why I love taking as many pictures as I can <3

    I think I have good friends too :)
    and I am sure you (and many others) do too ^__^.

    ReplyDelete