Monday, February 6, 2012

Mondays Suck... but today is an exception :)

I dislike Mondays so very much. I never ever look forward to them, and I find Mondays very stupid. It's the day that ends the weekend and begins the week of school; which means homework xP. And like yea, I could go on ranting forever about why I don't like Mondays, but I'll just get to the point of what I'm really getting at here right now.

TODAY IS LUKA-CHAN'S BIRTHDAY :D !! (which happens to be just six days away from the real Luka's birthday. And six just happens to be the number of Grimmjow. Who happens to be a really hawt guy <3 XD).  and I also had a nice morning ^___^ hee hee~. so Monday was great <3

The day before~ I wrote about how I totally forgot to get her something until the very last minute. So luckily, I have this really nice gift shop nearby my house. Saved my life :'D. This gift shop actually has more wedding-y themed items. However, everything in there is still so cute and danty x3 I just want to buy a whole bunch of stuff I know I'll never use from there ^3^. Always go into gift shops, thrift stores, or antique stores. They surprisingly have great stuff there! You just have to look like in a treasure hunt x3. LOL Anyways, Luka-chan is really into the classic stuff (and victorian age, england, gothic, etc~ type stuff xD). So I found the -what I think to be- perfect gift at the little shop :). A tea set ! LOL Now hold on a second. Don't be thinking about those tiny plastic tea sets little girls play with XD I'm not a cheap person when it comes to friends ! It was actually this really pretty tea set of two cups and two slightly heart shaped plates. Each item has this elaborate flower on it in salmon pink (Luka's favorite shade of pink x3). I believe it's porcelain. And well actually... I have a picture of the tea set ^___^ !


Now I know it's a very crappy pictures. In my defense I had to take it in a rush ! And my camera just sucks to begin with XD. Haha but anyways~, this is what I got Luka-chan for her birthday. And I got it for a steal too ! Only $12 :D ! LOL I had to chose between three different sets before I picked this one. I couldn't decide, so I had called her up. I pretended my aunt was coming for the weekend, and that she loved tea, so I needed to buy a tea set. She surprisingly believed me XD (but then again I'm a bad liar and very gullible, so maybe she did know but pretended xD). Haha so anyways, I ended up buying her this tea set :D. To make it seem like I didn't buy her anything special, I pretended I forgot her birthday XD. And to make up for forgetting, I said I was making her 3 super fattening cupcakes. She called me stupid XD.

I also made her a card. I always personally make cards for friends because it makes things more special that way ^___^. Except for some reason, even though this crazy idiot is my best friend, I couldn't think of anything to write in the card ! My mind was drawing total blanks. I had writers block T^T. LOL So I called her up again. I was real blunt and said, "Ne, woman, I don't know what to write on your card." And she went on about how she wants me to put a yaoi pick of Claude and Sebastian from Black Butler (kuroshitsuji) on it. *facepalm. sigh. How'd I know she would make me do something as crazy as that? //been forced to do weird shit for the past three years I've known her XD. Ever since me and her first met, I believe (can't remember, but I think), she's always asked me to tell her stories. And she always has these weird restrictions to them XD so it's like I'm not even the story teller. LOL so as a special treat, instead of writing some corny birthday message (like I usually do xD), I wrote her a story instead :D. Sigh, but since she had me include that yaoi picture, I couldn't think of anything else to write a story about, but yaoi. You see where this story is going now? XD. Now don't think I'm some kind of weirdo freak pervert ! Because I'm not =3= ... *bursts out laughing* LOL XD Yea I can't hide that from you guys. I'm a total pervvv. I'm even nicknamed H at school~ (because H is how you say ecchi in Japanesu~). In my defense though ! I've never watched yaoi before ! That is if you don't count like the 2 minutes I watched when my dad was randomly flipping through the anime channels on my TV. It was so weird, he flipped to this anime where the scene had this guy pinning another guy to a wall and was about to lick his face/kiss him. And my dad was like intently watching it. I was like "DAD ! What the hell!?" He then turned to me and was all like "That is known as yaoi." And I was like "NO SHIT SHERLOCK >O< !" (of course I didn't literally curse in front of my daddy xD //goody goody) but *facepalmmm my dad is stupid XD. But yea I don't count that as "watching." And also, I've never read yaoi manga before (if you don't count like those two volumes of that one manga xD).

ANYWAYS OFF TOPIC HERE XD.

I wrote Luka-chan a yaoi fanfic for her birthday. LOL And because I was ordered to by the birthday girl herself, I'ma copy and paste the fanfic onto my blog :3. Now I shall just let you know ahead of time, this story makes NO SENSE whatsoever because I kept changing my mind on how I wanted things to take place XD. Sebastian is more of a seme-type character, but I made him an uke (just because I felt like it xD). And Sebastian is also apparently bi in this too. Furthermore, I would rate this as a T+ (following fanfiction.net 's rating system). So don't worry, it's not M x3. I also was too afraid to write in much detail. Because I couldn't handle all the spazzing that was taking place as I was writing this XD. LOL

Warning ! Despite this being only T+ the following is somewhat mature-content-y like, so REFRAIN YOURSELF from reading this if you are 12 and under. I mean try to stay innocent for as long as you can~. Just skip to the bottom. Please and thank you ^___^~.

Anyways, here is the yaoi fanfic I wrote for Luka-chan's birthday. Prepare yourself xD I warned you.

Once upon a time, there were two incredibly stupid girls. These two were bestowed the names, Luka and Emiko. The relationship between the two girls is unknown. Anyways, bored on a random Sunday, the day of the Lord. To defy this holy day, Luka had worn a pair of black cat ears. Emiko w earing a devil red sundress. They went strolling into the forest. Of course, ever since they were little, they were told never to go into the forest. But like I said in the beginning, they were stupid. As they kept getting deeper and deeper into the woods, everything began to get darker. Thrilled and excited by the new creepy aura that filled the air, Luka strived forwards; dragging Emiko along (No like literally dragging her. That Luka was scary strong). Little did they know that, lurking in the forest, were two pairs of eyes closely watching them. Unfortunately, Emiko’s bickering and screaming had stopped them in the midst of their… activities. Obviously, annoyed with this, the glasses wearing one had stepped out from the shadows. Noticing this, Emiko had stopped her shouting. Luka had turned to see what had caused for such silence. There she saw two mischievously sexy males step out from behind the trees. Both wearing butler suits; the mark of a demon in this land. In unison, Luka and Emiko had started to scream… like total fangirls! “So sexy!! Kyaaa~! Demons are so hawt !” the two started shouting together. Both rolling on the ground and spazzing. An amused grin took shape on the two demons’ faces. “My, how interesting. Wouldn’t you agree, Claude?” spoke the demon with hair as black as the depths of hell. “Oh yes,  Sebastian. Out of all the centuries placed on this god forsaken land, I have never seen such odd specimens of human beings,” replied the devil in glasses. With a slight embarrassed cough, the two got up from the ground, and dusted themselves off.  “Ne, Luka, have you ever seen a demon before?” Emiko had whispered with a slight hint of worry. “No, but who cares. They’re totally hot.” Ignorantly replied Luka, unaware of the potential danger. Sebastian looked straight into Luka’s eyes. The demon had found his prey. He walked towards her, closing the distance between them, and wrapped one slim figure around her chin. A devilish gleam in his eyes. Casually leaning forward, he whispered into her ear, “May I say, you look rather tasty this fine evening.” Feeling unusually complimented, Luka had giggled. Claude had just rolled his eyes at the fool of a demon, annoyed he had made the first move onto the fair lady.  “Tch. What a bastard.” thought Claude, “He only likes her cat ears.” There Claude had sat on the ground, sulking with his loss. With lack of attention from a sexy demon, Emiko had  also sat on the floor. Sebastian, realizing the dull mood in the air, had concocted  a rather mischievous plan. “Madam?” Sebastian had spoke, carelessly petting the fake cat ears upon Luka’s head. “Hm?” Luka had responded. “Would you like to see…  a show?” “What kind of show?” “A brilliant performance between two males.” Interested, Luka had agreed to see it. Sebastian had leaned towards Claude, and whispered something into his ear. With an approving nod, Claude had gotten up. Luka had taken the notion to sit down next to Emiko. The two demons had positioned themselves in front of the two ladies. Then Sebastian had moved towards Claude, loosening his tie. As he was doing so, Claude had cupped Sebastian’s face with his left hand, tilting it upwards. “Focus here instead.” Claude had seductively whispered, licking his lips. Sebastian grinned, “If you so wish.” Slowly, the two leaned in closer  to each other when finally their lips touched.  An electrifying sensation coursed through them, and they began to get a little rougher.  Claude had bitten Sebastian’s lips, begging for entrance. Unwilling to control the desire, Sebastian separated his lips, letting Claude’s tongue slip in.   His demonousity taking over, Sebastian had taken a nibble at Claude’s supple lips. “Tch. You whore.” Claude gasped as he felt the slight sting of Sebastian’s bite. Blood started to trickle from the edge of his mouth. To get back at Sebastian, Claude had made the first move to strip him of the bastard of an obstacle separating Claude from skin contact; clothing. The whole time, Luka and Emiko sat there closely together, spazzing. Their eyes wanting the unspeakable. Sebastian’s chest and well built abs was then exposed to the dangers of what Claude could do. Kissing Sebastian’s mouth, he continued going downwards toward his stomach, and then even lower. “Nughhnn.” Sebastian moaned. He couldn’t stand that this glasses wearing brick was making feel such pleasure.  Sebastian tried to release Claude of his binding clothes. Claude only smirked, and with one hand, he pinned down both of Sebastian's hands. With his free hand, he reached for Sebastian’s pants. All the while, kissing him gently on the lips. Pissed, Sebastian had pushed Claude so that he was now on top. Sebastian ripped Claude’s clothing off, annoyed with its presence. He was going to make Claude moan so loud that the even God will hear him in the heavens for pay back of embarrassing him so just a few minutes ago. He had taken his tongue and…
“AHHHHHHHHHH~!!” screamed Luka as she jolted awake, scaring the living crap out of Emiko.
“What the hell, woman?!” yelled a pissed off Emiko.
“I just had the craziest dream!” Luka said.

THE END
<3


LOL so as you can see it wasn't that perverted of a story ^_^. Haha or you might believe otherwise XD. Don't really matter to me. This is my blog after all :3. And since this entry is getting really long due to the story, I'ma just end it here :P.All you need to understand from this entry today is that Mondays have the possibility to be great :'D. I know it seemed impossible, but it can actually be done! YAY~ XD LOL but Mondays are seriously rarely ever good.

Oh, and Luka-chan really liked her gift. I think between the tea set and the yaoi fanfic, I think she liked the yaoi fanfic more XD ROFL. YUP ! My best friend is a perv. LOL <3.
But I know she liked the tea set too ^___^. Because well she said she did XD. And because she likes tea :D and tea cups because of Kuroshitsuji and whatnot~. So yea, don't think I got her this outrageously weird/odd gift, and she didn't like it. I know what my friends like~ *smirk. x3.

Anyways, I need to sleeppp because I am unfortunately human :3. Haha so I hope you enjoyed~ ;D.
Bye peoples~ <3

3 comments:

  1. It's Elf again and I didn't realise you posted so much already! O_O I have to keep track!

    I hate Mondays too. Like you said, that means homework and homework and more homework and that's not counting projects. Everytime my alarm rings for me to wake up for school on Mondays, I feel like throwing my phone out of the window or something. And then I will flop on the bed like mad before rolling off it so I'll wake up.

    The teacup is really nice! I bet Luka loves it ALOT and you're a good friend for spending so much on her! The teacups look really expensive! I always try to make somthing for my friends instead of buying them as they are cheaper firstly and they are from my own effort. :D I always thought that a made present is better than a bought present. I dunno why though. :P

    Hope that your Mondays won't be so bad anymore! :D If they are, just throw your alarm clock out of the window. It'll help. :P

    ~Elf

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Elf,

    LOL IKR ! I wish I could just sleep in all day, and not have to go to school. My alarm is like my frenemy xD. School ruins my beautiful sleep and takes up my precious time <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for some reason my comment was cut off D;

      LOL so the rest of my message was...

      Yea I hope Luka-chan loves the gift :D.
      I usually make my presents hand made too, but this might be the last I year with them, so I decided to spend a lil' extra cash on my friends ;)
      Hand made gifts are very good because like they say "it's the thought that counts." but bought gifts can be special in their own way too. It depends on how much thought a person put into buying their gift. :)

      LOL And I hope your Mondays won't be so bad as well ! <3

      Delete