Saturday, February 4, 2012

What Shit Watson?

LOLOL Anyone here a fan of Sherlock Holmes? XD

How about the phrase, "No shit Sherlock?"

XD Well for my group of friends, that's like our favorite phrase. Haha we all say such redundant things all the time, that the phrase is so commonly spoken.

Haha but Rin-chan decided to put her own spin on it XD. Now she says "No shit Watson." LOL Because supposedly there is only one Sherlock. So she can't be callin' other people Sherlock. Hense why she changed it to Watson. And that Sherlock is her~. Which is a good laugh since she acts so air headed at times XDD. If Rin-chan could be counted as Sherlock, we'd all be doomed ! But I'll let her dream, and keep calling her Sherlock XD.

Supposedly, I'm Watson #1 ! :D and Luka-chan is Watson #3 !
LOL We don't have a Watson #2 because we can't counttt. so it went from 1 and jumped 3 XD

And we changed the phrase to "What shit Watson?" XDD
Sigh. We're so weird.

OOOOH !!! AND NYU-SAN IS CRICK ! :D
My dear, Crick ! Yesh she is ^_____^
Crick is mine! Nobody can have her. No steal. Okay ? :D

ROFL Why are me and my friends roleplaying Sherlock? I have no idea.
But it's funny. Especially since none of us has ever actually read the book or seen the movie XD.
I read the simplified version for kids when I was little. Does that count? LOL.

Haha well that's all I have to say at the moment really XD. Just felt like sharing this. Dunno why~.

















LOLOL CRICK AND WATSON <333

I'm the guy with the funny lookin' hair cut. And Nyu is the funny lookin' dude on the left. XD

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I am awesome! I am SO NOT ORIGINALLY AIRHEADED! I'm just one heck of an actor, that's all ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Rin-chan...

    LMAO XDDD Uh huh suuuure.

    Whatever you say, "Sherlock~" ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true~ D:
    Hey, I'm smart ;D
    We're all retarded in some way or another xD <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luka:
    im sure 'hense' is spelled with a c. hence.

    katrina is watson #2

    watson with sherlock and watson with crick are two different people, i hope you realize >.>

    ReplyDelete