Thursday, August 18, 2011

Arrrghh!

Why am I so lazy?! D:
I complain and complain about having to do work and how I just want to finish it. And yet, I sit at my computer doing random stuff that's not very productive ^ ^;;. I feel terrible.

Things to Do:
~Finish essay [it's about a cool person, so it should be interesting]
~Study math [gahh! it's so annoying to study D: ]
~Clean up [in desperate need of doing > <]
~Read required book (it's not even hard reading >.>]
~Sleep [I really want to do this one xD]
~Practice piano [TT^TT so hard]

and the list goes on...

Sigh~ I have so much to do and so little time. Gosh, I'm able to do the important stuff in like one day. But the only problem is that I can't motivate myself enough to actually do anything. Grr...>.> is it that I'm lazy or just a really bad procrastinator with a serious problem xD lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment