Thursday, August 18, 2011

Er- I Forgot to Tell You

I remember that I talked about going to the orthodontist a few days back. I also said I was getting braces right? Well I forgot to tell you, it turns out I'm not getting them...yet. My dad says we should wait a month or so because of some insurance thing. :D I'm happy about it though. I really don't want braces >~<. Sigh~ but braces are needed to make my teeth look better, so I guess it's worth it. Still though. Braces are annoying or at least that's what my sister says. She makes it seem like a total pain in the butt. Hm...okay, other then that I don' think there's anything else I need to tell you ^ ^. That was the only real news I have I guess. Erm.. I should start working on that summer essay of mine >.>. Gosh, I hate homework TT^TT.

2 comments:

  1. Braces do suck once you get them first on. You get used to them really fast though :] The only bad part about braces is when they tighten them and they sometimes scratch the inside of your mouth. Believe me you will be so happy you got braces, I look so much different then how I used to when my teeth stuck out in every direction LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Miki. . .

    ha ha xD thanks for the reassuring advice. It helps a lot :)

    ReplyDelete