Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cow the Caterpillar


My dad is a smoker, and he only smokes outside. So while he was smoking outside one day near the big tree outside of my house, he saw something. That something he saw was a huge ass Caterpillar. xD It was so big and unusual that he decided to bring it home and put it in the pet clear box/tank/thing that we have. (I have no idea what it's called xD). He also put some leaves in it for the caterpillar to eat. :D I took pictures, as you can see. ^ ^ Exia-Near volunteered (more like forced XD) to model for us a bit.

From the second picture, you can see a close up shot of the caterpillar's face. xD If you ask me, I think it's face/head/whatever looks like a butt. Lolz that's kind of a gross thought, but that's just my opinion :). You know SF. said my face looked like a caterpillar! Now that I look at one up close, I fell so offended >:(. He even convinced other people that I looked like a caterpillar and called me one for awhile too. TT~TT how did I ever come to like that guy?!

Here's another picture of the caterpillar. We gave the caterpillar a name ^ ^. His (I think it's a he) new name is Cow. xD Not sure why; maybe because it's so fat. lol. Oh, I just noticed, that from these pictures you might not be able to tell just how big it is. I'm estimating that it's 2~3 inches long and 1 inch wide. ^ ^;; it's a pretty big caterpillar. My dad looked up the caterpillar online since we didn't know what type it was. Meaning he went online trying to find a picture of it, which was very hard since there were many many pictures of caterpillars on google. xD Turns out the caterpillar's type/species is the Luna Moth Caterpillar. Also known as the Actias Luna. It's a moth; meaning we aren't going to get a pretty butterfly :(. . . :D But we looked up a picture of its moth state, and it's a surprisingly very pretty moth. And, I'll find out if it's a male or female when it turns into a moth xD, but I think it's name will stay as Cow. I think cow is a very unisex name, right? ^ ^;;
Here's the wikipedia page if you want to learn about it or see pictures of its moth state: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actias_luna

While I was taking pictures of Cow, I felt like taking  some more pictures of Exia-Near and Go-T (sounds like goat-y xD). So I sat Exia-Near on Go-T, and took a picture :D. I think it came out pretty nice. It probably looks like night time in that picture, but it was actually quite sunny outside xD.  My desk is just in a corner, so not much light comes near. I have to use my lamp. ^ ^;; and this stuff about my desk area doesn't seem to exciting, so I'm going to move on xD.  
Now these pictures are when I went to Applebee's. I totally forgot about them, and so I didn't get the change to post them yesterday. Originally, I was just going to take a picture of Exia-Near near the Applebee's sign and sugar stuff. However, Ga. wanted to play with Exia-Near, but he's not allowed to because I'm afraid he'll brake Exia-Near. And we can't have that happening. So I had to cover him with the menu xD. The food on the menu looks really delicious, right? But for some reason when you get the actual food, it never looks the same. At least it still tastes good. xD
Now, in the last photo for this blog post, is another one I took at Applebee's. xD Except Za. wanted to be apart of it, so he stuck out his hands in between the menu and sign thing. He loves to do the peace sign in pictures for some reason. xD I find it so cute.

2 comments:

  1. The pics of Exia-Near reminded me of some nendoroid Azusa pics I found online.
    http://www.toypusher.com/figures/nendoroid-azusa-nakano-azunyan/
    I want to eat Nutella! And waffles! But I'm fasting. LOL I don't even have any waffles. Just pancakes. But that'll do, when I get the chance to eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To animebollywood. . .

    Waah~! How cuute ^ ^ .
    lol xD I guess my idea to use a figure isn't very original. But at least it still makes things fun, right? :D

    ReplyDelete