Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Tinker Bell Pen

I got this really cool and cute Tinker Bell pen the other day. I love it ^w^. Mostly because it's a Tinker Bell item xD. My friends say I'm too old to be liking stuff like Tinker Bell, but I can't help it. I find Tinker Bell so cute! :D. She's super awesome for wearing a green outfit too xD. I love the color green. This pen isn't green (which I find kind of messed up xD), but it's a very nice shade of purple ^ ^. I think I like Tinker Bell, not only for the color of her outfit xD, but also because she's a very cool Disney character. I mean she's a tinker fairy xD; which is a fairy that can build stuff out of nothing.  Fairies are cool and inventing is too, so how much better can it get? xD
I like the font that was used on the Tinker Bell pen too. It's very pretty. Plus a little fairy like(?) xD. It writes very nicely too ^ ^. Back to the outfit thing. I mean Tinker Bell's dress may be a cool color, but it's a little skimpy/short too right? xD. Even though I love Tinker Bell, I don't think I'd ever have the guts/confidence to wear that xD.
Exia-Near wanted to hold the pen, so I took a picture of him doing so. lol xD. Go-T just had to be in the picture too, so he sneaked his way into the background of the photo ^ ^. He loves attention xD. I once brought him to school, and everyone wanted to play with him :). But boys are mean and violent, so they kept throwing him in the air and dropping him roughly. One of them even threw him against a wall and catches him, repeating this process over and over again. TT~TT so in the end Go-T got abused. I never brought him to school ever again after that xD. People can be so rough sometimes ^ ^;;.

Oh, if you notice the pen has this button on the side of it. When I bought the pen I just thought it was some kind of flash light pen. But when I pressed it the button while facing the light towards the wall, something cool happened. ^ ^ Turns out it shows a picture of Tinker Bell. I even took a picture of it :D. You can't see it very clearly (mostly because my camera sucks xD), but those yellow stuff are like butterflies and bumble bees or something.



ps. ^ ^ If you've noticed, I've been including more pictures in my blog entries lately. Mostly because I learned how to upload them into my computer xD. And partly because I just found out that pictures make things more fun :D. Lolz xD yes it took me awhile to figure that out. But hey, it's okay if we all go at our own pace right? Or at least that's what my dad tells me. ^ ^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment