Saturday, August 13, 2011

^/////^ ~

I'm so haaappy~ ♫   *sing-song tone*
Not exactly sure why though ^////^ I just am.
My mood has been quite excellent~ since this morning.
Has that ever happened to you? Like you just wake up one morning, and you just feel like today is going to be a great day? That happens to me somewhat often. I quite like the feeling. ^w^
Other then me being randomly happy (even though I know nothing exciting is going to happen today), I also feel totally and completely relaxed~ :D.
Ever since my summer vacation has begun, I've been studying non-stop. It's quite annoying D:
But I just took a practice test, and I got a pretty high score, so I'm allowed to take a break. I'm for once spending a weekend like it's a weekend xD.
Ha~ even though I complain about being so busy sometimes, I kind of like the feeling of being busy. It makes you feel like you have purpose. I mean, it's never boring xD. Wait, no that's not a good way to describe it either. Hm...I like the feeling of being busy because you're never faced with that moment of having nothing to do. It's a total drag when you have so much free time and nothing to do with it. Plus, having something as simple as free time seems so much more valuable if you don't have much of it ^ ^;;.
Hmmm... perhaps I'm happy today because I get this valuable free time(?). I've been reading manga all day today ^w^ . I haven't been able to do that in awhile. I forgot how much fun it was to read manga or watch anime. Lately, I've been quite addicted to the manga, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan (aka flunk punk rumble <--which is a weird name for it xD). Yankee-kun to Megane-chan  super funny. I love it! :D It's so cool, interesting, and hilarious. Yankee is like the Japanese word for delinquent I think. And megane means glasses, I believe. Um..I'm not good at describing things or summing up story plots, so I'm going to show you the wikipedia description of the story plot ^ ^;; .
Daichi Shinagawa was just a Yankee (Japanese term for delinquent) who wanted nothing to do with his high school life. Hana Adachi, the dedicated class representative, however would not allow it and constantly bothers him to be involved in school life. Shinagawa is first confused on why she keeps pestering him until he discovers her secret. While she may look like a typical class representative stereotype, Adachi is actually not very smart and lacks common sense, and Shinagawa eventually learns that Adachi is a former delinquent. Regretting being a yankee during her middle school years, Adachi decides to change her ways to achieve her dream of becoming the best class representative. She decides to help Shinagawa so he will not continue to make the same mistake that she did. Thus begins the adventures of these two unlikely friends and their classmates at Mon Shiro High School.
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan is a very great manga with an original story plot. ^ ^ I strongly urge you to read the manga. Here is a link for you ^ ^ : http://www.mangareader.net/874/yankee-kun-to-megane-chan.html

Anyways~ I've been on the computer all day, and I really fear for my eye sight. I predict it's going to get worse since I go on the computer a lot ^ ^;;. But I can't help it, my computer is my life~! xD
Oh well. I'll just eat a ton of carrots....even if they are icky >~<

No comments:

Post a Comment