Friday, August 5, 2011

I'm an Idiot

I am such an idiot!! TT~TT am I cursed or something?
I just got a reply email from K., and guess what it said?
It turns out he called me THREE times!!!! And I didn't pick up my damn cell phone a single time in one of those three calls. You wanna know why?
No, it wasn't that my ringer was turned off. I actually put it on max volume just in case he did call.
It also wasn't because I was napping or something (which I do often ^ ^;; many people find it odd that I take naps.)
And it wasn't because I didn't feel like answering him or something. 
IT WAS BECAUSE I ACCIDENTLY GAVE HIM THE WRONG PHONE NUMBER!!!!
TT~TT why am I such an idiot?!?!?! Who does that? Now I feel bad. If it's true and he does like me (judging from what many of my friends say) then he probably had to spend an hour to muster up lots of courage before he dialed my number, and he probably stood there in silence, holding his breath, and waited for the sound of that waiting tone to stop. And then to hear that person's voice say "Sorry, but that person is not available at the moment....blah blah blah." He just let's out all that held in breath, and feel upset. . . . .Well that's what I do when I call him at least xD. So perhaps he does the same thing? ^ ^;; or do guys do something different when they wait for their crush to pick up?
Sigh~ so I sent him an email saying I accidently gave him the wrong number and gave him the right number. However, to avoid any mistakes like that again, I also called him just in case. But that didn't turn out too well. He  was probably busy or something. I don't know. Because the phone called turned out weird. I called him, said "hi." Explained that I thought calling him would be easier for him to get my number. And then, he just said "Ok". I hate it when guys do that. When they do, it just makes things harder to reply or keep the conversation going. Then he mumbled a few words, that I think was a goodbye, and I hung up. He might have been busy though because when I looked at the time, it was around dinner time for most people. So I feel like a giant idiot now :( . This is why I don't like talking on the phone with him. I'm always too nervous, and my brain starts to malfunction. And I can't think of what to say. So I just say "Bye." and hang up. It makes me feel so lame TT^TT. Um... but let's just hope the next phone conversation turns out better ^ ^.

No comments:

Post a Comment