Monday, August 8, 2011

A Trip to Rin-chan's House~

Today, I went to go and visit my lovely friend, Rin-chan. It was more of a homework visit. Rin-chan doesn't have the books that we need to finish the English homework. Thus, I went over to her house so we could work on it together. ^ ^;; except I only had half of the books we needed, and Rin-chan thought it was very stupid of me to not have all of the books. But it's not my fault xD. I thought she said we only needed two certain books, and I did. Good thing is that we were able to finish the homework anyways :D. With a little help from Nyu-san, and the internet ^ ^;;. It was so much fun going to Rin-chan's house though. I love going there because I get yummy free food ^w^. Yea, I'm a freeloader~ ;D. Lolz, but besides the free food, I liked going there because it's fun hanging out with Rin-chan. ^ ^ We have like telepathic powers, and understand what one another means when we say stupid stuff, so there's no need for annoying explanation. Anyways, we had lots of laughter and snacking involved in my visit ^ ^. When we called Nu-san, we put her on speaker phone. It was funny because she sounded like a guy, and we couldn't understand a single word she said xD. I don't like calling Nyu-san for homework help because she always gives me weird and vague answers. 
For example:
I'll ask her "What is the theme of blank story?"  <--story not really called "blank" xD
She'll respond as "Poverty." 
I'll be like "How was poverty related?" 
Nyu-san would then reply "It just is." 
Which in return makes me ask "...but how?" 
"They had no money." She'll then say.
And I'll be like " >.O but what does that have to do with the theme/life lesson of the story?"

Eventually, Nyu-san would get annoyed at my "stupid" questions, and redirect me to someone else who she believes could help me. Nyu-san is a very weird lady, who likes to beat around the bush. Anyways, since Nyu-san is so bad at helping with homework, me and Rin-chan went onto the incredibly helpful internet for answers :D. But unfortunately all the websites that tell you answers like "what is the conflict" or "what is the theme" for books cost money in order for you to see the complete answers. TT~TT so we had make stuff up from vague text online. I mean we're supposed to be doing this ourselves, but we're lazy :P. Rofl xD jk. I mean we can't come up with the answers ourselves very easily (because the book we had to read was stupid and difficult). However, with the help of the vague websites and the work of two awesome minds, we were able to come up with the answers. So we actually finished some work like we were supposed to :D. But mostly because I was able to keep us on track...>.> well it was more of a group effort xD. We had to remind each other continuously. Ah ha xD it was fun goofing off with her though. I've been cooped up in my house for so long that I forgot what it was like to socialize with other people other then my family ^ ^;;. We laughed at all sorts of things like trains, teddy bears, hiding knives in layers of fat, and etc.

Exia-Near came along for the visit as well :D. He got to meet all of Rin-chan's excellently house trained stuff animals ^w^~. Um..I don't know any of their names, so I can't really tell you who they are. But they have nice personalities.... for um stuff animals that is xD.
Read from right to left like in manga
 Exia-Near had a nice one on one conversation with Rin-chan's Hello Kitty ^ ^. . . . well maybe it was that nice of a conversation. lol xD. Exia-Near needs to learn not to say such offensive things ^ ^;;. I guess I didn't train him properly. Well, he does only get to associate with his family as well. His family is my group of stuff animals xD.

[for those of you who cannot read the text in the speech bubble clearly, it says
Exia-Near: *looks at Hello Kitty* And I thought I was the big one... O_O
Hello Kitty: *angry* Excuse me?! >:( 
~end of conversation~]
Um..^ ^;; idk if you can understand the joke but I shall explain.
Exia in the anime he comes from is this really huge robot thing, so since Hello Kitty is "larger" then him, he says that thought aloud. And Hello Kitty is offended because she feels like he's calling her fat.

So at 5:23 p.m. I left for home, and started walking with the feeling of a happy afternoon left in the air. (that sentence made no sense, but just go with it xD). When halfway home (I live a block away from Rin-chan), my phone started ringing -truthfully I was hoping it was K.- it was Rin-chan. I picked up my phone and said the normal greeting of "Hello?" And Rin-chan was going on about how I forgot my pencils. So I turned around to go back to her house. However, I heard a door open and close nearby, and turned to the noise out of habit. To my surprise it was a very cute boy walking out of his house ^ ^~. I watched him walk off to some unknown land, while Rin-chan went on about something (I kind of unconsciously tuned her out). But sigh~ my heart is already taken by K. ;) ~ ..Which reminds me, I gotta go check my inbox to see if he replied to my email. Hm..I'll do that later. Ah > < sorry for getting off topic. xD Anyways, after staring at the cute boy walk away, I meet up with Rin-chan at the front of her apartment building. When I got there she handed me my pencils. And, shockingly she only handed me one pencil. . .  I was like: -____- <-- yea I had that expression on xD. It was just one little pencil, and she called me for that xD. Oh, well. It's the thought that counts, right? ^ ^. Lolz, xD I told her about the cute boy, and we joke about the idea of me going out with him and the idea of a "boy next door" kind of thing. But the guy looked slightly older then me by like 2~3 years xD. Which isn't much, but still. And I feel kind of bad now ^ ^;;. I have this feeling that I'm like cheating on K. for looking at other guys. . . hm. . .but it's not like I'm really serious about the person, so it's okay right? Gah! >~< Idk. Oh well. Nothing is gonna happen because of it, so whatever.

^ ^ So to conclude this entry, I'll say.... SEE YA LATERS!! :D ~       (or is it "blog to ya laters"? xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment