Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fixed?

Erm...okay, well if you've read my previous blog entry, then you would have known that K. confessed his feelings to me. However, I had to semi-reject because I'm not allowed to date. I did also confess my feelings as well, in the email though. And after I awaited his reply afterwards.
He sent his reply, saying that he was okay with not dating me, and that just being able to talk with me would be fine. Er...>.> but that left us at a really odd position, in my opinion. So after reading the contents of his email, I started thinking, "What now?" Like what does two people who like each other, but incapable of being with each other do?
Today, I asked K. what I was to him in order to confirm some things, and his answer to me was, "More then a friend." Now if you look at that positively, that's a big achievement, since I've been sorta obsessing over this guy for awhile now. But I don't know if it's enough for me ^ ^;;. I mean I was kind of hoping for more, but for someone who can't date, you can't ask for much. Beggars can't be choosers, I guess. Right now, we're just two people who like to talk with each other at the moment. I guess you could say I'm kind of happy about these events. I mean the guy I like actually likes me back. I'm able to have more fluent talk with him too. But I'm a little disappointed at the same time. It's like, is that all I get? After spending endless amount of efforts of getting to know him better. Plus, there's all that time I spent after school just to be with him. Sigh~ I thought this world was built on equal trade (xxxholic reference xD). I did that for myself, and I actually didn't expect anything in return. I'm just happy I got this far :). Truthfully, I have no idea what's going to happen between us in the future. >.> I hate it when I can't predict things (remember, I'm a woman who's very cautious and likes being able to accurately predict things). Sigh~ so I guess all I can do is cross my fingers and hope for the best.

1 comment: