Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cozy Lil'

My family has the odd habit of liking to name inanimate objects ^ ^;;.
For example, my family names our stuff animals, computer, printer, car, and etc. So it makes sense that we'd name our very own house right? XD lol. Yeah it was so strange. We were eating, when my dad randomly brought it up.

Flashback
Dad: You know, in cartoons you see the characters name their house.
Me: Really? How so?
Dad: Well, in the Pig cartoon (Toot and Puddle), call their place pocket hollow.
Me: ...no...that's what their neighborhood like thing is called.
Dad: hmph..well, they do in that Bug show (Miss. Spider's sunny patch friends).
Me: Oh, yea? Then what's it called?
Dad: I don't know. C-c-c-co-co-zy! Cozy! Cozy something...
Ma: they call their home Cozy Hole.
Dad: Yea! That's it!
Me: -.-;; okay... so what's your point?
Dad: We should name our house too :D
Me: that sounds like..erm..fun(?)
End of Flashback


Okay, so then my dad went on about what to name it, and kept mumbling ideas to himself. We all finished eating before he could think of something. Forgetting about the subject, we all went back to our computers (we each have our own xD we're computer geeks :P). Suddenly, my dad came into the room and shouted "I got it!" My sister, Ma. didn't hear him because she always wears headphones. >.> I swear that woman wouldn't even notice the house on fire when she's wearing those things. I wear headphones too, but I keep one ear open just in case something happens. Anyways~ this is how it went:

Dad: I got it! :D
Me: what?
Dad: We should call our home Cozy Compact!!
Me: Cozy Compact? =.=;;
Dad: What you don't like it?
Ma.: er...
Me: It's weird ...
Dad: But it's just like that bug show, our house is cozy. But it's small, so that's why I said "compact."
Me: *scrunches nose in distaste*
Dad: Fine...hm...*thinks persistently*...How about something simpler like Cozy Lil'?
Me: Better :)
Dad: Yeah! It's cute too. Okay, so now our house is called Cozy Lil'. :D
Me and Ma.: Ok whatever. *says in unison and goes back to computer activities*
Dad: hmph, you and you're internet. *walks away to go to his own computer*

xD lolz so yea that's how it basically happened. And if you're curious, we did truthfully name our car and printer.

Printer: Kakashi
I shall tell you the reasoning. Okay, so our printer has the copying option. Meaning we can copy stuff and what not. And Kakashi, form Naruto, has the famous/infamous (?) nick name of.... *lets Naruto fans guess* Copy ninja :D ! lolz xD so yea that's our rather cool/lame name for our Printer. [lolz yes something can be cool and lame at the same time :3]

Car: Bankai
...there really isn't a reason for it. We just thought it sounded cool xD


ps. yea my dad doesn't remember the name of any of the Nick Jr. shows >.> so that's why he kept referring to them with various odd names xD.

haha~ well that's all for today. ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment