Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Favorite Animes

All the animes I watch are very good :3
But there are some that I absolutely loove~!!
So I have decided to share a list of them with you because I think you should watch them too.

Top Favorites

~Gundam 00
I love this anime!!! Of course it's because it has my sexy Setsuna in it :3. Hehe lolz x). But most importantly because I enjoy what it's about. Erm...  what I mean by that is ...Gundam 00 has some interesting points on war. I think it's very inspiring and has some great life lessons. Plus, the plot is totally awesome. I don't know how to explain the awesomeness of this anime, so just go watch it and find out for yourself! Hmm...it'd be good for science fiction lovers, outer space and/or robot enthusiast, and people who want world peace ^ ^. I hear it's loved mostly by boys too, but I think girls are able to enjoy it too.


~Ouran High School Host Club
This anime is totally awesome too (not as awesome as Gundam 00). I find it hilarious and interesting. The characters are all quite different, and are all quite attractive. I love Kyouya-senpi the most of course ♥w♥. I had some good laughs with this anime xD. I strongly urge you to watch it! :D     ....I found the manga better though (the story was much more interesting ^w^). Suggested for people who like romantic comedies, or want a good laugh, or you like yaoi, or you like looking/watching hot anime guys. :3 


~Detective Conan
^w^~ It is a quite interesting. I like how Conan/Shinichi tries to be like Sherlock Holmes. I liked the book Sherlock Holmes and his ability to tell a lot about a person just by looking at them. It intrigued me very much so. Plus, it's sort of funny, and the crimes presented in the anime are quite interesting. You should watch this anime if you like crime solving or detective stuff.
(the TV show Psych is quite similar, you should watch that too :3)


~Baccano
Baccano is awesome! :D The story plot was quite awesome. Like the characters are quite interesting too. It's absolutely incredibly ingenious to have an anime where the characters actually can't die, and not like it!!! :3 it provides for quite the entertaining thought. It's just cool, so I think anyone would like it :D. . . but if you can't handle any gory stuff then don't watch it because it has the occasional bloody scenes or killing of people.


~Hetalia
This anime is so cuuute~ d(^w^)b!!! I love the chibitalia part of it! It's adorable. It's also very funny. xD I just love Italy and his dumb personality. Pasta! Pasta! Pasta~! lolz xD but Britain has weird eyebrows..>.>   xD lol . But seriously speaking, it's quite interesting. Countries being represented as people. Their personalities and characteristics might be extremely exaggerated a bit ^ ^;; but if you don't get offended easily it's quite funny xD. And it's also slightly historical...>.> but I'm not sure if you should trust everything it tells you about what happened xD.


Erm.. I have a lot more animes that I like, but I suck at describing why I like them, and so I am just going to just list them now. Lol xD.

~Getbackers
~Darker than Black
~Hell Girl
~Bleach
~Naruto
~Elfen Lied
~Code Geass

...erm...okay so I actually like a lot more, but I think listing them all would be a real pain in the butt :P so this is all for now xD.
And now I shall end this post with the phrase I always say when I want you to do something.

I strongly urge you to go do what I tell you! Which is watch some or all of these animes! :D    <--commanding tone xD

2 comments:

  1. I've seen most of the animes you list other than Baccano, Hetalia and Gundam. Which Gundam series do you recommend? I only watched Seed(23eps) and that was like years ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Sola.bits . . .
    I've seen Gundam Seed too. It was pretty good. But I personally like Gundam00 the best :3

    ReplyDelete