Wednesday, August 3, 2011

OMG!!!!

HOLY COW!!! YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!! :D
xD okay, it's not that exciting to the point where I have to use capitals. But capital letters are fun. lolz xD.

Guess what? Guess what? Guess what?!!
Okay, so P. has been telling me that I should call K. because she thinks he "loves" me and thinks that we're a "perfect" match. ^ ^;; so she somehow convinced me into wanting to call K. as well. (I was very hesitant to the idea). Rin-chan also supported the idea of me calling K. However, when it came to the actual point of calling him, I chickened out, and couldn't do it TT~TT. I dialed the number, but couldn't press the talk button!! So to compensate, I sent him an email instead xD. Rin-chan says I'm kind of lame to not be able to call him. She even gave me a long pep talk ^ ^;; and P. says that I should still call him xD.
Okay, so my email to him consisted of lots of random fail stuff. Mostly about how his summer was and how was his summer tutoring school, and etc.
And from my experience (which is very small in amount) of emailing with guys (2 to be exact xD), the take forever to reply back (like a few days or a week). So I didn't expect K. to reply any time soon. Thus, making me take my time in emotionally preparing myself for his reply. xD
That's why it was to my surprise seeing K.'s reply in my inbox around 9:00 p.m. :D I spent like the first 20 minutes spazzing and freaking out about the email before I even read what it said xD. Then I actually tried to calm myself down, which took awhile because I couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear and jumping around the place like a hyper little child on Christmas day ^ ^. So after all the excited prancing, I finally actually read the email. Which I shall summarize the important details of. (I cannot copy&paste it into the blog because if K. where to ever find my blog through unknown circumstances I do not want him to know this is my blog xD)

List of important details in email:
1. He said he missed me ^///////^ !! (I felt my cheeks heat up when I read that part. .. ew that sounds so weird "heat up" xD but I think you can understand what I mean by that).
2. K. states that he's currently working out xD (would a guy tell you that just because you asked him about his summer or because he's trying to impress you? or perhaps the third option of making you picture funny things that make you spazz all over the place? xD)
3. He tells me about how his school has "hot" girls. (My friends swear he's trying to make me jealous ^ ^;;. I'm not sure, but if he is it's working xD)
4. ^ ^ ~ K. tells me about how he's been waiting for me to email him since the day he gave me his email ^////^

After I finished giggling like a love blind idiot, I called Rin-chan (because she's the only person I know who allows me to call her at 9:30 p.m. xD and she gives out good advice :3) She had just witnessed the traumatic event of her dad's foot bleeding. (or at least that's what I think she said. It was hard to hear her over the phone ^ ^;;). Rin-chan doesn't like blood or scary things, so because of this event she wasn't to hyped up about the news of my email. But she was very happy for me. She was trying to convince me that K. likes me, but I'm not too sure about that. I mean she's basing her opinion on very reasonable things like the "I miss you" thing from the email and other events that has happened between me and K. However, I'm just not too sure. I mean everything is just circumstantial; there's no definite evidence of the fact that he likes me. And besides, him having the same feelings for me as I do him is just too good to be true right? ^ ^;;
I mean, I'm not totally oblivious to the fact that K. might have the same feelings for me, but I guess I just won't admit it until I get a confession from him xD. Which is probably asking for too much.

I have no idea what to reply to him about in the email though >~< . Rin-chan says that I should think about it tonight, and write the email tomorrow. She's afraid that I might be so hyper and excessively happy that I will somehow accidently say something that will resemble a confession to him without realizing it. ^ ^;; which will probably happen with me in the state that I am in. (a very happy giggly state that is).

this email might seem totally lame, but it's a "big" step for me ^ ^;;. I'm going from no contact whatsoever to emailing him. And that's just one step away from being okay with calling him every now and then. I guess I just like to take baby steps ^ ^. Anything, more might kill me xD. (I'm a very cautious person, who takes occasional risks)

ps. lolz I see that I sometimes use the word "spazz" a lot. And the meaning of how I use it could be translated and/or thought up of in many different ways that may or may not be right. So I shall give you a definition I found on urbandictionary.com that I found to be somewhat close to the meaning of how I use the word.
spazz:
A person, either male or female, who can be very over-dramatic, moody, weird, quirky, flamboyant, annoying, suggestive, passionate, passive-aggressive, and/or socially retarded (awkward). Someone who says very disturbing, mind-boggling, and/or hilariously "random" things (often at the most inappropriate times). Someone who is very eccentric or alternative in their manner of being emotionally and/or physically expressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment