Monday, August 15, 2011

I Can't Believe What Just Happened

I don't know if I just made the largest mistake of my life or the right one...

Earlier, I was chatting with K., and things were going really well (if you minus out the awkward nervousness I felt the entire time ^ ^;; when I'm talking with him, I always choke on my words.)
Well anyways..things got real awkward
and I think he actually confessed that he liked me.
But it was all too unreal for me to realize what was going on. I ended up saying stupid stuff, that probably hurt his feelings, and he left our chat.

A few minutes later, he sends me an email saying he would like to start over from the beginning.
...but I told him I couldn't just start over,
and I actually told him that I liked him as well.
except...I said nothing would happen between us romantically because I'm not allowed to date. :(

And in the email, I asked if we could just stay friends, but I don't think that's possible.
and ...I'm not sure if he'll ever be want to talk to me again.
He hasn't replied back yet (mostly because I just sent the email)

Our "love" story ended badly...

And...and...
TT^TT I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!!!
I NEVER THOUGHT THINGS WOULD TURN OUT THIS WAY!!! TT^TT
WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?!?!
I MESSED UP!!! TT~TT
I FEEL TERRIBLE!!!!! D':

>~< it seems almost impossible to fix things now.


and I wonder if he's reading this now ^ ^;;. He somehow found my blog, and started reading it >.> ... Which was a terrible turn of events >~<.

So back to what I said in the beginning. Do you think it was wrong and a big mistake to tell K. that I can't be more then friends with him, or do you think it was the right decision to not go behind my dad's back and start dating my crush?

1 comment:

  1. I think you did the right thing. You got what you were feeling out of you chest :] Just wait until he replies :D

    ReplyDelete