Sunday, August 28, 2011

I've been bitten

It's terrible. I've been bitten, and now have a disease!! D: It's terrible! Just terrible! It causes me to be unable to study, and I just can't seem to focus on anything! I've been bitten by the dramabug. *dun dun dun* ....
xD lol okay, not as dramatic as I would have wanted it to sound ...>.> but it's hard to do that in writing. Anyways, its for the details now I guess. Lately, I've been terribly addicted to dramas. And my dad is fearing for my mental state. xD He's convinced my little brothers that I'm crazy. . . mostly because I'll randomly start laughing and then begin crying the next minute and then laughing again ^ ^;;. So far I've only watched the Japanese drama Yamato Nadeshiko Henge (a.k.a. wallflower). It's awesome~ ^/////^ *sparkle sparkle aura*. And the guy who plays Kyohei in it is just sooo~ handsome. Kazuya Kamenashi is his real name, and he's also part of the Japanese boy band Kat-Tun. *sparkle sparkle daze~* Ahh~ he's just so cuuute~ I love him :D. Too bad the series only lasted ten episodes >3< so sad! Sigh~ and I fear for my mental state like my dad as well. It's so odd. Even though Kazuya-kun is just acting, I can't stand to see him cry. I can't help but cry as well when I see such a hot looking guy cry >~< acting or not. <-- yea I've completely lost it xD.
Lol so anyways~ I just finished the entire series in the past two days. And I'm going to start watching the Japanese drama for Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. :3 because the manga was awesome~! I can't believe I finished the manga series TT^TT I wish there was more. Well...the manga series is still ongoing, I'm just waiting for the new volume to come out and be translated and placed online ^ ^;;. But it's taking forever D: ! I hate waiting >.> it's such a drag.
Haha xD I also think I fell in love again ^w^ ~. As I was reading Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, I learned about Hana Adachi's younger brother, Yoh. Yoh is so~ cuute~ ♥♥. It's been awhile since I gained a crush for an anime character. I think Yoh comes close to second place in my anime heart :). Lol xD I'm talking fan girl nonsense again ;P excuse me for that.
I found this really cool website that has tons of different dramas on it. It makes things very convenient  and easy for me. Youtube didn't have the drams I wanted, so this website was a great find! It's called dramacrazy.net . It has Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and etc. type of dramas :3 very cool~.
Well~ I gotta get back to watching my dramas, so ta ta for now ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment