Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer Homework

I don't get it. Why does a school give you a summer vacation, and then ruin it with stupid summer homework? Can't I just enjoy my summer care free? I mean seriously, weren't they ever a kid TT~TT ? Sigh~ I hear the homework is for us to not get stupid over the summer and/or for the teacher to see what's are level of intellect. I still don't like that >.> . So far I finished the math packet I got. However, I have yet to finish my English, Social Studies, and Science homework. I feel so bad about that :( especially since vacation is almost over. If I don't finish it now, I'll be dead xD. I tried to work on my science essay, but I accidently fell asleep while reading the book ^ ^;;. I only got up to 6 pages, and I was knocked out. I did get lots of notes from those 6 pages though! ....But I guess that still makes it kind of fail that I only read 6 pages >.>. Does, it help if I say I stayed up until 1:30 a.m watching my little siblings ^ ^;; ? My dad needed a little vacation from us mischievous children (when you're a single dad with four children you definitely need a break here and there). So being the oldest child, I had to be in charge and watch the little devils. xD However, apparently when "awesome big sis, Emiko" babysits, the kids get to play all night. That's what Za. said at least ^ ^;;. Am I really that laid back? Don't get me wrong. I tried to put them to sleep. It's just I'm a people pleaser xD. So when they asked for a "bedtime toy" and cartoons, I said "Okay, as long as you sleep." ^ ^;; and that didn't work out so well. Eventually, I got them to sleep though. Anyways, back to the point, I did so little on my essay because I stayed up late ^ ^. So now I'm innocent. (...was I ever guilty to begin with? o.o) Sigh~ I feel so bad though. I'm such a procrastinator. Knowing me I'll probably work on it until the day before xD. I'm trying not too. I'll most likely try and do the essay tomorrow. This time I'll do my work on the table instead of the floor. My dad started laughing at me when he saw me sleeping on the floor, hugging my book. I would do what some people do, and finish all the work in a group of friends. But with my friends, I find that more distracting. I've tried it once, and it didn't work out. We only spent like 5 minutes of what we're supposed to do, and started goofing off. So I mostly go solo on my work. All in all, I understand why I get homework over the vacation, and I find it kind of reasonable I guess. But that doesn't mean I have to enjoy doing the work > <.

No comments:

Post a Comment