Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Birthdays

I haven't been to a birthday party in like forever. So when P. invited me to her birthday, I totally forgot to get her a gift. I was luckily reminded by one of my friends to get her one ^ ^;;. Imagine how embarrassing it is to show up without a gift? Well... I don't want to find out xD. Yesterday, I went shopping at the stores near by my house. I first went to this Korean shopping thing. They had some cute stuff, but it was mostly decorative silverware. I can't give silverware to my friend on her birthday. That'd be so lame :P. So I went to the store next door. I'd have to say it's the perfect gift store too. They have a bunch of cute figurines, little knick knacks, pretty tea sets, and many other things. I loved looking at all the little things there ♥w♥. Everything was so fragile there too that I was afraid that I'd brake something ^ ^;;. Good thing I didn't :D. I eventually ended up buying this cute little pink ceramic round box with pretty flowers on top :3. P. likes pink, so I thought it was a good choice, color wise. The coolest part was that the person actually gift wraps it for you! ^ ^ that's one less thing to worry about. The gift wrapping was so pretty too ^ ^! It was this white colored wrapping paper, with a flower pattern. And there was a pink ribbon tied up in the coolest way. It only cost me 10 bucks too. So I was very satisfied with my gift :3. I think I might get all my gifts there xD. I wonder if P. will like it though. I hope she does ^ ^;;. Wait! I forgot to get a birthday card OTL. Gosh..I really don't want to go out again >.>. It's a real pain in the butt to choose. ...Not because I'm lazy. It's because I'm not lazy. My dad always gets annoyed when we go card shopping because I always have to read all the cards, and find the perfect one. So it takes me quite awhile to buy a card. Sigh~ nobody ever bothers to read the cards anyways. Thus, all my work is wasted TT^TT. I think I'll just skip out on the card if that's the case.
^ ^ I can't wait until P.'s birthday comes though. I haven't seen her all summer! Which is terrible >3<, just terrible. So I miss that woman xD. When I see her though, she'll probably freak. She's been so hyped up about the happenings of K. and I. And I'll probably be tackled by her when she sees me xD.
Can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment