Monday, May 9, 2011

Bloody Catastrophe

This happened quite a little while ago, but I still feel like telling you a story of my younger days.
Oh yea, WARNING: the context below will contain issues that only girls have; the one gift mother nature gave that we, girls, all hate.
It's quite an interesting/gory story though.
I wasn't so good with timing my period. So my pad would either be extremely almost overflowing with blood or only a little bit came out. Anyways, I was in social studies doing a partner study with Luka-chan. We were on the laptops, searching stuff online. But instead of doing our work, Luka-chan decided to look up pictures of Ulquiorra. That girl is too obsessed >.>
Anyways, I shifted in my seat a bit, and felt something rather....wet. My eyes then widened as I thought "O.O OH SNAP!!(a more inappropriate word was used in place of snap, but I shall keep language on a clean level today)" I forgot to change my pad, and now it was overflowing with blood. So much so, that it leaked through my underwear and pants. The stupid red liquid that came out of my female body was now all over my chair. Thank god, my pants were black!! My brain started to short circuit, while trying to think of what to do. I took a deep breath to try and clear my mind. I looked around the room to see if anyone had noticed. Good. Everyone was doing their work on the laptops. I then thought "Okay, so I have my pads in my book bag, and luckily I decided to bring an extra pair of undies. Now all I need to do is get to the bathroom." I then look at the class. I was all the way on the other side of the room, away from the door. "Snap! How am I suppose to get all the way over there without anyone noticing?" I sneakily took out my tiny little totoro pouch/bag out of my book bag. I looked around the room once more, good. No one was looking. I look over at Luka-chan, and start to whisper, "Luka! I had a little...accident. Help me!" Luka-chan's first reaction was "Ew." and she scrunched her nose in disgust. -.- with a reaction like that, I can totally tell she didn't have her period yet. I rolled my eyes at her, and said "Just make sure no one touches my book bag. Okay?" I used my book bag to cover up the blood that had leaked through my pants and onto my chair. I then rush over to my social studies teacher, Mr.W and asked to go to the bathroom. He was like "Okay, but hurry." In that mean stern voice of his. I go to the bathroom, and do my business. Then my friend J. comes in and she's like "Psst..Emiko are you okay?" I was like "um...yea?" xD It was so weird. I didn't expect her to come. Aww..my friends care ^3^. So then I get some paper towels and wet them. J. and me rush back to class, and I use the wet towels to clean my bloody seat. It was weird > <. Luka-chan apparently thought it was okay to tell Nyu-san and Ana.-chan (another classmate of mine) So when I came back they bombarded me with questions. I was like "Dudes! I have to clean this mess up. I'll explain to you later." So after all is done and over with, I sat down in my seat with a big "Oompf." and breathed a long and much needed breath. Trying to go fix my underwear problem, clean up the mess, and make sure my friends stay on the hush hush about it is a lot of hard work.
And to my surprise I somehow was able to do all of that without anyone knowing what the hell was going on. xD My social studies teacher didn't even notice a thing. It took me a whole half a period to solve this bloody catastrophe. Sigh~ what a mess that was.

^ ^ I've decided to change my usual farewell greeting from "ta ta" to..hm..I don't know yet. guess you'll ahve to find out in my next post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment