Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Homework Sucks

I haven't blogged since the past few days lately. I just wanted to apologize for that ^ ^;;.
You can blame my social studies teacher for that -____-".
He decided to give me and my class a test (which was easy), but he also gave us an essay test. An essay test is where we write an essay without any resources except for our outline. So I basically had to spend the past 4 days or so studying my butt off. And I only had 40 minutes. Sigh~ I suck at writing essays, so it was a pretty difficult task to do. I think I did pretty good though. I finished just 1 minute before time was up. Not only did I have to study for an essay, but I also had a project to do. And guess who gave it to me. My stupid social studies teacher. It's due in like a week or two I think. I have to make something using imovie. But in my opinion apple sucks, and I don't own an apple computer. So I'm using Adobe Premium, which is a program professional commercial makers use according to my dad. Me and Luka are going to appear in the movie, and we're narrating stuff about our topic. We're using a green screen, so we can put pictures of historical stuff behind us. I think it'll turn out pretty cool too :).
However, even though it's due in like two weeks, I have to finish researching and planning the story plot before Saturday. Luka and I have to start filming ourselves on Sunday and Monday. We also have to leave next weekend for editing time. And then soon after the project will be due. It sounds like there's a lot of time, but in truth it's actually very little. Sigh~ homework is such a pain in the butt and it sucks.
Even though I said I have to finish before Saturday, I want to finish before Friday (so that means Thursday is it) because I want to be able to go to the park with K. on Friday. And my dad probably won't let me unless I have like 99.99% of the project completed.
Katrina-chan has also been bugging me to continue the roleplay we've been doing, but I'm so busy that I haven't even thought about doing that. I don't know how the hell she can find the time to do school work and the roleplay. I guess she has a lot of free time on her hands. I am the one who has after school stuff, so I guess it makes sense that she can do both.
Oh and, to top it off, I have regular homework, science assignments, and chores. Plus with the hot/humid weather over here, I've been feeling so out of it lately. The air is sticky and heavy, so it makes me feel tired and lazy. I end up sleeping once I come home, and don't start working until 7 p.m. and I finish working by 12 a.m. So I've been working my butt off, and I hate it -__-. I'm lazy and I just want to sleep all day xD.
But all this hard work is for K., so it's worth it  ^ ^. I love spending time with him, so if it means doing extra work for longer periods of the day, then it's worth it. I will doing anything if it's for K. (unless it's something like murder, I can never do that). An example of my loyalty, I go to tutoring to learn extra stuff that's harder then what I should be learning just so I can have a 15 minute walk with him after wards. This is significant because the time is so little and I spend 2 hours in tutoring. Also I'm not suppose to be there, but the tutor doesn't care xD.
Luka, my partner, hasn't been doing as much work as I thought she would, so that puts me a little off track. I feel like I've been doing most of the work here. I mean yea, she did 60% of the research, a little over half. But I'm the one that's planning the movie. I'm the one designing the movie, and making sure everything will turn out right. And I'm the one that's going to edit the movie in the ed. So I'm doing the 90% of the work that is my teacher is mostly grading -__-. How the hell did that happen? It's suppose to be equal. I think I shall bring this up with Luka tomorrow. If she doesn't do a little more work, I'll take full credit. ...xD naw, I'm just kidding. Taking full credit would be mean, but I would have to get back at her somehow >:)
Anyways, it's late (11:48 p.m late) and I should really be sleeping.
I promise once all these stupid projects and stuff is over and done with, I'll write blogs more often. But for now, there might be some gaps inbetween blogs until June 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment