Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Forgive and Forget

I forgave Luka-chan, even though she sort of embarrassed me, and might have ruined the very fragile friendship I have with K.
If you do not understand what I'm talking about that is because you are new to my blog and have not read my previous entry. Let me give you a quick explanation then. Luka-chan is my best friend, and she basically embarrassed me in front of my crush, K. I felt utterly betrayed and angry. Luka-chan might as well have wrote "I like K." on my forehead. 
Luckily, I was able to fix everything. I told K. that people he didn't know knew him because I told them about him. And he dismissed the topic after that. ^ ^ K. is so nice.
Anyways, I may have forgiven Luka-chan, but I didn't let her go so easily.
I ignored her for the whole morning and 1st period. Basically the longest time we've been together and not talk. She kept trying to talk to me, but I didn't answer. I pretended she wasn't even there; not even looking at her. During first period, she sat there doing her work instead of bothering me. I could tell she was in deep thought.
When it came to 2nd period, I told her why I was angry.
She truly is an idiot. Luka-chan didn't understand what she did wrong. I was like "You kept on bothering him! Getting all up in his face and shouting 'HI!' Not too mention he doesn't know you and you were asking for his last name!" Okay...now that I am saying this with a calm state of mind, this doesn't seem like a big deal. But > < if it were you, you would have been utterly embarrassed as well. It's hard to explain. 
She sort of understood how I felt, but I think she doesn't fully understand because she's never liked a real life person before. Therefore, she doesn't know the feeling of wanting nothing to go wrong in front of the eyes of the guy you like. You want everything to go right....
So yea, me and Luka are good, and best friends again.
Except, I'm still a little suspicious of her, and not so open with her as I once was.
That's just how life is though. Once you lose someone's trust, you can never fully gain it back.
But I shall forgive and forget about that. It isn't something to ruin a friendship over.

No comments:

Post a Comment