Saturday, May 28, 2011

What a Fun and Disappointing Friday

Today was ...busy.
I won third place in a Chinese Painting Contest, and had to go to the award ceremony today. My dad and I took the subway there. I like riding the subway for some reason, so I enjoyed it ^ ^. The subway to me is so fun. You get to see so many different kinds of people, and it's like a whole new experience each time I go on. Also, this youtube video made me love the subway even more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFaGtx8PGw
It's very cute, and inspiring in a way I guess. I have yet to ride a ferry, so I can't wait until I do.
Anyways, back to the ceremony. It was kind of boring ^ ^;; no offense to the people who put it together. There was also awards for the essay contests. The ceremony felt like it dragged on forever. And when I finally got my award, it was a fail cheap trophy and a certificate with a cheap frame. The best part was the certificate for proof, and the $50 gift card for Barnes and Nobles....but I mostly get my books from the library...>.> so that's pretty useless in a way too. xD lolz. I'm an ungrateful person (jk). But what I am is a total freeloader xD. I took some of those free stuff they handed out, and left. The award was great and all, but third place is like...well..not as good as first place xD. But it's still an honor to get third place. After the ceremony, I went back to school, even though there was only like 2 more hours left. My school was having a free day today, so that meant outdoor activities and a movie. I made it in time for the movie. My friends were lining up to go to the auditorium, so they were in the concourse. There are windows in the concourse, and my friends could see me coming. They were like chanting "EMIKO! EMIKO'S HERE!" As I was coming, I could here them. I was like "Are there people calling my name?" I just thought I was hearing things. But when I came in, everyone was pointing and smiling shouting my name. It was kind of a big entrance I guess xD. I felt special ^ ^. I didn't even get to tell the security guard that I came. My friends just pulled me over, and was like "Oh my god where were you!?" and "HOLY SH*T YOU'RE BACK!" xD The weird part, is the 'where were you' question. They all knew where I was xD. Anyways, they started tackling me, and hugging the crap out of me. A few were even groping (rubbing) my head. It's nice to know friends care about you ^ ^. Then I ask Nyu-chan, "Why the hell did you call me? You knew I went to the award ceremony." She called me twice, and I was in the subway so there was no signal. She was like "Oh, yea. I just wanted to yell at you." ....-.-....I was expecting something sweeter like 'Oh, I forgot, and was worried.' but it's only expected that Nyu-chan would say something so rude. The reason why she wanted to yell at me was because I got a perfect 300 (the highest score you can get) on my science project. My friends all got in the 200s, maybe even in the 100s. They're all jealous. And they all wanted to kill me. After our "heartfelt" reunion, they all attacked/poked/tickled. It wasn't painful, but I'm very ticklish -__-... xD my friends can really get revenge. All like 6 or 7 of them started poking me at once. It was terrible. I couldn't protect myself. They eventually stopped. 
So then after, a guy who is rumored to like, attempted to start a conversation. He's actually pretty nice, and I enjoy talking to him, but K. is the only one for me. I'm still friends with him though, and he doesn't know that I know he likes me xD. By the way, let's call him M.  Anyways, I felt kind of bad, once I got there, my math teacher came to me with food. I was like "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not really hungry." Then she gives me a "wtf. oh, hell no! Don't tell me that" kind of look with a sprinkle of sternness, and said "I! Packed this for YOU. So you're eating it!" I was like "O-ok..." The school had some kind of barbeque food. It looked gross. We all know that school food sucks O____o;; . So I gave it to my friends who wanted it >.> They're weird people.
Anyways, I ended up watching "Knight Rider" the batman movie in my social studies teacher's room. It was crowded and my friends and I had to share 3 chairs when there was 5 of us > < it was so squished.
When school ended, I was so excited to go to the park! I couldn't wait to see K.
But when we got there...he wasn't. I just thought, "Maybe he's still at the bus stop picking up his little sister." I called him just to make sure. Turns out he wasn't coming because he had to help his mom pack or something. TT-TT I was so sad. I started fake crying. P. was fake crying too because J. was there, but she was sad that she couldn't talk to him. xD She's not very good with the conversation starting. M. knows I like someone else, and he seemed to get pretty jealous, so he was like "Oh, stop the crying. Let's go do something." So not seeing K. was pretty disappointing D':
M. took advantage of that. When we were playing manhunt (a form of game that's sort of like tag and hide and seek put together), he kept following me -__-;; And when I tried to run and catch the other person, he was like "Why don't we just stay here and talk? When you get tag that's it." But in manhunt, you're suppose to get the others who aren't it yet. Sigh~ it was quite annoying. P. knows I like K., but she liked teasing me about it anyways. M. wouldn't stop though! He kept trying to get me to just walk around with him. So boring. If K. was there, I'd be stuck to him like glue, so M. wouldn't have been a problem. But K. wasn't there, so .... Yeah it just sucked.

So like the title. This Friday, was a lot of fun, but very disappointing towards the end.
Well, as long as I had fun most of the day I guess that's whats more important. :D
I'll see K. on Monday...damn that's memorial. Never mind. But definitely on Wednesday...I hope. Who knows some stupid event/problem might come up on Wednesday.
Sigh~ well I'm still going to think positively :)

No comments:

Post a Comment