Friday, May 27, 2011

A Girl's Rules to Gettin' Her Guy [vice versa?]

It's kind of funny, I sort of have these rule like things for getting a guy to like me. I shared them with my friends, and they say that they're really helpful. I thought maybe I could share them with you. This necessarily isn't only for girls. The rules I am about to tell you will also work on girls. It's very universal...or at least I think so xD

Note: If you don't agree with this then tell someone who cares. This is based on MY opinion, readings, and experience (which is slim to none).

Hidden Rule (or something you should all keep in mind)Be yourself
Reason - you do not want a guy to like a you that's not you.

1. Be friends with his/her friends
Reason: If his/her friends don't like you then he won't like you. 
People's opinions and choices tend to be swayed by others.


2. Talk to him/her
Reason: The person will never have mutual feelings for you if he doesn't know you. Get close to them, find out more about them. (This is also beneficial for you as well. If you only admire from afar, and never talk to them, then you will only know the him/her in your fantasies. Fantasies can be deceiving, and cause you to think he's someone who he's not. When you talk to him/her, then you will know for sure what/who you're in love with.)

3. Flatter him/her
Reason: people are sometimes not as confident as you think they are. Compliment them will make them feel good and think kindly of you.
WARNING!: There are some people who defy this rule. These types of people are conceited and you will only boost their confidence in a bad way. In this case still compliment them, but only when they feel less confident/sad/nervous  about something. This will remind them about how "great" they are, and will always remember that you're the one who helped them remember that. (or at least I think they will.)

4. Be Patient
Reason: Following these rules might help you improve your relationship with your crush, but don't expect it to work right away; give it a week or two... perhaps months (depending on the type of person).


5. Gather Information (This branches out into different things)
       -ask people about him [2 questions per person, so no one gets too suspicious]
Reason: you want to see if they're a nice person. If a lot of people don't like them, then that's a bad sign. Doing this rule can also help you find out facts about him, that you might be able to use as a conversation starter.
       -observe him
Reason: seeing what kind of shoes he/she wears or the way he/she sits could tell you quite a bit about they're personality. 
       -stalk them (OPTIONAL)
Reason: I don't mean the creepy stalking though! xD
Sometimes life isn't nice to you, and doesn't provide you an easy way to see your crush, so maybe you can somehow find out a little about his schedule, so you can see him/her more often. (That's what I did. In my opinion 2 hours every other day isn't enough xD) 
Warning! Don't appear around him/her "coincidentally" too often. They'll think you're staking them. Even though you kind of are, you don't want him to think that. 
(yes I know this rule is kind of creepy. that's just my personality I guess :P)

*use the gathered information wisely. For example if you find out he likes dogs, don't say "Oh, you like dogs right?" if he didn't tell you then it'll be creepy.  Use your information like this: "Dogs are great, huh?" that'll start a nice, easy conversation.

another hidden rule: Don't forget about your friends
reason: even though you really like this person, and you're trying to gather information don't forget to spend time with your friends. Life without friends is just empty and sad. A new boyfriend/girlfriend isn't worth the loss of friends.

5 comments:

  1. These really are good basics. But i like to just go wit the flow and be myself C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Kupcakes-Hime♥...

    Being yourself is a good thing. Pretending to be someone you're not will never get you anywhere in life, and only make you sad in the end.
    These rules I created for myself are just something I use so I can get closer to my crush and know him a little better. Without these rules, I'd probably still be that quiet girl watching him from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah this is great advice, i also recommend to look at yourself and see what makes you stand out from the rest of the girls or guys. ( not dressing like a slob helps and taking care of your body)
    I like to go with the flow too and tend to flirt with guys/girls naturally,that helps me to get to know people better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Sola.bits...

    Those were really helpful and good words of wisdom. I also agree that flirting does help ;) and it's a little fun.

    Haha... after these two comments, I realized that I enjoy hearing my readers opinions ^ ^
    Everyone who has and will thanks for commenting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like your blog it was a fun read. I hope everything works out with you and K.

    ReplyDelete