Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sleepy =.=

Today I was so sleepy during class > <
Good thing we were watching a movie or else I would've been in sooo much trouble! TT^TT I go to sleep early, but how come I can never stay awake?!  Sigh~ I haven't really been in the "learning" mood lately. All the chaos and drama in school has been getting to my head lately. I just feel so out of it. Plus, it seems to be getting harder and harder to talk to my friends lately. My futile crush hasn't been working out lately either... I don't get to see him that often anymore, so I'm really sad about that. TT^TT My tutoring classes have ended too, so I only get to see him on Tuesdays and Fridays! ...Sigh~ it's like Tamaki's problem with Haruhi. He only got to spend club time with the person he liked too. (I'm talking about something from ouran high school host club anime). Except I can't barge into his class and take him away like Tamaki would for Haruhi xD. I don't think my status with my crush will change anyways, so I guess there's no point in trying anymore...but I will not give up! It's not progressing because I'm just not trying hard enough! Yeah! I can't wait for Friday tomorrow! Hee hee hee ^ ^ I'm going to try my best :D So wish me luck. Gotta go to bed now so tomorrow can come faster.

^ ^ goodnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment