Monday, May 2, 2011

So Much Work

Waaaahhh!!! TT~TT *sob sob*
I think I failed my math test! It was on quadratic equations and I wasn't able to answer the last question and it's worth 15 points. > < I got stuck and didn't know what to do. My friend was studying with me the day before and after the test she was like "See I told you we should have studied it more." And I was like "We didn't study this! You were telling me about some other super hard thing!" > < It was so frustrating. Anyways, the highest score I can get without those 15 points is 85! A friggin' 85!! That's less than 90! Barely a passing grade!! Damn. Why didn't I borrow that math book with all the practice questions?!?!  > < I got too cocky. I'm really depressed no...>.> sigh~ I wonder what my dad will say. He'll probably give me a really disappointed look and long lesson on how to do quadratic equations. TT^TT why can't I understand stupid quadratics?!
Anyways, tomorrow I have the stupid ELA test. I have to do the ELA test the day after tomorrow too. Book 1 and book 2 are done on separate days. I wonder why. Can't we just get it done and over with in one day? And after that I have another math test on Thursday. Ugh! So much studying. I think I should do some practice stuff for the ELA tomorrow. Maybe after this blog. No, wait I got stupid homework too!!! -.- damn.
And then there's also my science project being due on Monday the 9. I have the state math test on Tuesday and Wednesday as well. I hate testing >.> mostly because you have to study. I'd rather be watching anime or reading manga! I'd actually exercise instead of do a test. And that's saying something because I dislike exercising very very very much.  Oh well, it's just apart of life and so I got to deal with it -__- unfortunately.
Plus on top of all the studying I have to do for school, I also have to study up on stuff for my crush.
The guy I like wants to be an astrophysicist, and I have no idea what that is. My dad said something to me about it, but I'm not sure if he's correct. So I have to go study about that later. I did a little research this morning, according to Wikipedia, astrophysics is the branch of astronomy that has to do with the physics of the universe. Wait that's just based on memory. Let me check if I'm correct. Yup, that's what it says in Wikipedia. Ugh! That's what's so frustrating about me. I have such great memory about the guy I like, but I suck when it comes to normal things. > < I'm weird like that. Also the guy I like is Hindu, so I need to study the Hindu religion as well. I know that I'm Asian and he's Indian, but I think he's awesome. So for those of you who are against it, go talk to someone who cares about your racist opinions :P. Anyways, I don't know how my dad would accept it if anything were to happen in the future between me and my crush (probably not, but still). I think he'd except. Because the other day when we were leaving from the park, we saw two people getting married. The girl was Asian and the guy was Indian. (wow so ironic). Anyways, my aunt (who sadly left today) said "Oh my god, she's marrying an Indian guy." And I suddenly got offensive (which hard to do. Im not really easily offended) and went into defense mode, "What's wrong with marrying an Indian guy?" My aunt was like "Parents aren't usually okay with it." was her answer. Then I turned to my dad and was like "Would you care if the guy I married was not Chinese?" and he looked at me through the review mirror, "As long as he treats you right." Was what he said. That was an unexpected answer. Anyways, I'm happy because then I'd get approval because my crush is a really kind person ^ ^.
Lately, I've been kind of worried about my crush though because he has really big bags underneath his eyes. So I was worried about whether or not he's been sleeping well. :( I get have him ruining his health. Then after school today, I saw him ^ ^ we started walking home together. I started telling him about how I didn't think I did too well on the quadratics test, and somehow that led to the ELA. He was like "You know how I study for the ELA?" and was like "How?" And he pulled out some kind of bottle and was like "With drugs." Obviously it was a joke so I started laughing. ( I thought it was some kind of candy bottle.) But then he was like "No seriously." And he pulled out the bottle again so I could have a better look. (I was so worried. I was like DRUGS? O.O) It was just one of those 5 hour energy things. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding and relaxed. "Oh." I said. Everything made sense after that. He's probably been taking that so he can study late and still have enough energy for school. ^ ^ that would explain his sleepy expression. I just hope he stops after all the testing. It's still not very good for him > < !

He's a big boy, I guess he can take care of himself. But I still worry! Sigh~ I guess I just have to trust that he's smart enough to know what's good for him or not. I know he smart though ^ ^ because he's going to a good school next year, and his grades are good. Plus he's in the advance class.

Sigh~ now I got to go do homework and study. No time for blogging right now TT^TT

^ ^ ta ta~

No comments:

Post a Comment