Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Today was Awesome ^ ^

The title is self explanatory. My day was awesome!
In the morning, I saw K., and he didn't go to volleyball this morning, and was just sitting on this chair (In my school people can come early and end up waiting until 8:00). I had saw him, and went to go talk to him. He said it was odd, but I ignored that little comment, and continued talking. When my close circle of friends came (I usually come earlier then them) They started peaking at us from behind this board/wall thing that was placed there. I saw them and was like, "Please, excuse me for a moment. ^ ^" And I gave Nyu-san her birthday gift because today was her birthday! Anyways, when I came back to him, he pulled out his phone and casually asked, "What's your phone number?" I was like "O.O OH MY GOD!?! HE'S ASKING FOR MY NUMBER?!?!" But I obviously did not say that or else that'd be embarrassing xD. I can't believe he said it so easily, I have been trying to casually ask for his number for about a week, and I couldn't gather the courage. But I wouldn't say he said that easily because he did look down and a little embarrassed. After, I gave him my phone number, I took a deep breath and said "Okay, so now you have to give me your number." I said it so fast it took him a while to realize what I said xD. He made the number appear on his phone and I had to punch it into my cell. But the sun light was reflecting off of his cell, and I had to move closer to him to see. I was like centimeters away from his face!! It was the greatest morning I've ever had ^ ^. I got his number and had a nice long conversation with him.
But that was just the morning. There's more to this story :)
My friend Ca., likes a guy in a grade higher then us. She finds him super cute, and wants to talk to him, but she doesn't know how since she doesn't see him that often. So I offered my services to her.
Yea, I'm like a professional stalker >.> ....
I have K.'s entire class schedule. I just don't think two hours a day is enough. I want to see him all the time. It's not like I watch and follow him. I just like to see him. Just seeing his face makes me happy. I also say the occasional hi. If he sees me more often, then maybe I'll be on his mind more often ^ ^...just hope it's about good things.
Anywas, Ca. feels the same way I guess...and since she's my friend I was like, "Hey, do you want me to get his schedule for you?" I have some experience in doing that because I figured out half of my old crush's schedule. But lately I have been finding much easier ways of getting the schedule. For K.'s, I just asked J. for it. He made me carry his book bag all the way to the park we were going to, but the schedule was worth it ^ ^.
Okay, so back to the point.
I was very happy because I was able to get the schedule of the guy Ca. likes. It was practically the easiest thing I've ever done in my life. I know the sixth grade vice principal in my school (there's one vp for every grade) since he used to be my social studies teacher. I just went up to him and was like "Hey, Mr. F, can I get the class schedule of ___ class?" I was totally scared that he would ask why, and I wouldn't have an answer for him. But I had to get the schedule for my friend. Mr. F. was like "It's somewhere over there." I looked at the shelf and there was a binders full with the class schedule for all the classes. I was like O.O holy sh*t! I went over and took one of the schedules. They had like 100 copies for each class. He gave it to me, no questions asked. Well, then again, Mr. F is like a very loosey goosey person xD.

This was written with thoughts from
Emiko F. Seiei

3 comments:

  1. awwww thats sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous. . .

    lol lookin' thru some old stuff I see~

    I guess it was cute. I was pretty crazy back then :P

    this "love" story ended badly, just to let you kno.
    so don't waste too much time reading 'bout it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh srry didnt see the date

    ReplyDelete