Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pilates

Pilates (p-i-la-tee-s: my way of pronouncing it. i also don't know how to spell it, so if it's wrong I'm sorry > <) is a method of exercise that improves agility, economy of motion and flexibility. It builds a sleek body and helps increase strength without excess bulk, or so says livestrong.com. I'm not really sure if it works, but my dad said I should give it a try. I, like any other girl, wants to be ...thin. I wouldn't say skinny because if you're too skinny, then you look unhealthy and like a stick. I want to be somewhere in the middle. I am somewhat in the middle, but lately I've been eating one too many snacks ^ ^;;. Anyways, girls are suppose to be thin yet not bulky. That's what pilates help you with. It always people to lose weight and look fit without being bulky/super muscular. I've decided to try out this pilates exercise thing. This morning before I left for school, I tried it. I did a pilates exercise that helps you lose belly fat. During the middle of school, my sides starting hurting like crazy! Every step I took hurt like hell. Sigh~ I'm just so out of shape. I guess that's what I get for being an otaku who stays on my computer all day >.> ... But like they say "No pain. No game." Which I have found true because it happens to me every time I exercise. But the whole pain thing makes me really unmotivated to exercising. I hate exercising, but liposuction is expensive, painful, and it just seems low for some reason.  So I exercise since there's no other choice. Anyways, I looked in my Seventeen magazine for types of pilates exercises because they have that sort of stuff in it. It said "60-second secret to your best body." And I was like "Wow! Only 60 seconds?!" I tried it...>.> I still have excess fat. So it was too good to be true. They probably meant you should repeatedly do the exercise each day for 60 seconds at least. I want to be really pretty and have a nice body because I'm going on this field trip with K. And it's like an amusement park, and it's going to be in June. So since it'll be hot I might wear shorts and a tank top. But I want to look pretty in shorts and a tank top, not some fat person who's trying to faily show off whatever thing they think they got. > < It's May and June is so close. I hope these pilates exercises will work fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment