Friday, May 20, 2011

Rain

Rain. It really has its ups and downs.
I really like the rain. In my opinion, it's very pretty. Seeing those tiny droplets of water fall from the sky, and plop on the floor in a nice splash. It sounds pretty as well. ^ ^ the rain is sounds soothing. It seems rushed and yet calm at the same time. It has a nice after smell too. I love the rain.
So those were its pros.
But I can really hate the rain too.
For instance, it can be annoying as hell -.-
It causes an interruption in activities. When you want to do something outside, but the stupid rain doesn't allow you too.
Sigh~ for example, today I wanted so badly to go hang out with K. at the park. But it was raining. It was only drizzling, not even that much. I asked my dad if I could go to the park to hang out with friends, but he was like "No. It's raining." TT~TT stupid rain.
The part that makes me the saddest is that everyone else would probably not go to the park because it was raining, so that meant I would get K. all to myself. TT^TT but my dad was stupid and said no.
When I came home guess what he said. "I can tell Emiko has friends now, since she doesn't want to come home after school." -_____-" what's he trying to say? Did he not think that I had friends. Sigh~ My dad is strange even if he was joking.
I kind of hate the rain since it can be an obstacle for me to deal with sometimes. I can get pretty angry when something (or someone) becomes an obstacle between the person I like and me. It gets quite annoying, especially when you receive many obstacles. Well I never show that I'm angry in front of others.
Well as you can tell, I have very conflicting emotions about the rain. ^ ^;; how do you feel about the rain?

No comments:

Post a Comment