Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Disappointment

I had that big ELA test today. :) I think I did pretty good on it. I still have to do book 2 tomorrow though >.< which really sucks. Anyways, since today was so tiring and boring, I was totally pumped to go to after school activities. I was going to get to see my crush!! :D I haven't talked to him since...yesterday. But that wasn't enough!!! So when he didn't come I was ....so sad TT^TT I felt like dying! Let me start from the beginning. It came to the end of the school day, and before after school activities I have about 50 minutes. Anyways, I asked J., one of his friends, where the heck was he. And he said "Oh, he left early." TT^TT I SPENT A FRIGGIN' HOUR CIRCLING MY STUPID SCHOOL FOR MY CRUSH AND HE WASN'T THERE!!!! I'm a total idiot > < !! So I felt pretty out of it for the rest of the day. I had no more motivation to go to after school anymore. D: I was very depressed. J. knows that someone in my class likes my crush because my friend and I told him. It's a long story. We made a whole bunch of jokes about different dares he had to do. Which includes eating a leaf or hitting on an elderly person. xD Anyways, he didn't do any of the dares but we kind of annoyed him, so my friend (who likes him) felt bad and told him someone liked my crush (me) but she didn't tell him who. So today when my crush wasn't here, J. was like "Aw. I know you're sad that K.(the first letter of my crush's name) isn't here P.(my friend's 1st letter) *evil smile*." The funny part is, P. and I totally guessed that J. was going to think that P. liked K. because they're both Indians. And then after J. said that me and P. started cracking up and we were like "Ha! We so totally knew you were going to say that! Ha ha" and we lamely high fived each other xD. Then as a comeback he was like "Well, um, that was only my stereotypical guess." P. likes J. and I like K. so it's very weird xD. Anyways, my entertainment from J.'s fail stereotypical comment died a soon death, so I remembered that K. was gone TT^TT. So I started "crying" and complaining that I was going to die. So J. did his weird yet really cute (yes I think he's cute, but I'm not attracted to him. Plus I would never steal my friend's guy ^ ^) evil smile, and he was like "Oh, so you like K." and I was like "owo..*remembers that it has to be kept a secret and does sudden expression change in split second*...-.- how'd you come up with that? I was talking about how I was going to die because of the ELA test." But what I was really thinking was "Few~ nice save..." But he didn't buy it because later on in the day he was like "You like K.~" -.-;; ....damn, so he's smarter than I thought. I mean yeah, he's in the advanced eighth grade class, but he's still kind of dense >.>
Anyways, I hope I get a good grade on the ELA.
But I really hope K. goes to after school tutoring tomorrow. He didn't come today because of the stupid ELA test tomorrow, so he went home early to study. TT^TT see tests only bring bad things. But tomorrow is after school tutoring, so he has to come! Plus we had to pay for it. So he's probably going to come tomorrow! ^ ^ That thought makes me happy. Today's after school was musical theater. Yes, I'm in musical theater even though I suck at singing! I like to act though. Acting is fun. But I don't really see it as a career choice for me. It's just something I like to do. I want to become a robotic engineer ^ ^ ....so me and K. both want to become scientist. Hm..we'd make a rich couple. lol xD
Ah ha~ can't wait until tomorrow! (:

^ ^ ta ta~

No comments:

Post a Comment