Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Book 2 of the ELA

TT^TT *sob sob sob* I ...I think I failed!!!! *sobs some more* TT^TT It's all because of the stupid essay!!! I hate writing essays >.> And when we were sharing about what we wrote in class, everyone was saying all these things that made SENSE. But I wrote a bunch of stupid baloney because I didn't know what to write > < !!! We had to compare and contrast two stories. I didn't know any of the differences so I just wrote baloney! And for the similarities! Oh, don't even get me started. I wrote stuff that was correct, but I wrote it in such a plain fashion, it'll definitely not get me a 4. Everyone used big words, but I was in such a rush, I couldn't think of anything!!! DAMN IT!!! DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!! ...*exhales...inhales...exhales* okay. I'm fine now. Sorry ^ ^;; kind of went crazy there. I just can't yell, so I felt the need to capitalize the letters. I'm just so damn stupid, it's sad. Why am I even in the stupid advanced class?!?! Sigh~ if I go to summer school, I wouldn't be surprised >.> ...and my dad joked around saying he'll just let me repeat a grade :( that's not funny! Anyways, I hope I don't fail... My friend actually started crying after the test just because she didn't finish the conclusion on the test and one short answer question. But she's an EPIC writer, and my English teacher even said she'll still get an EPIC grade even though she didn't finish. ...>.> which makes me really jealous. So after I realize how badly I failed on the ELA, I stopped listening to what the other's wrote on their test. I just felt worse and worse about my writing with every response TT^TT. I started reading a really good book (Demonglass) to help myself ignore the people and keep myself from feeling bad. My teacher then started complaining about how she couldn't understand how we could talk while others were talking and not pay attention. And the way she put it she seemed to be talking about just the people who weren't paying attention. So I was like, "> < I really don't want to pay attention because I'm going to fail anyways, and I don't need people to keep reminding me!" But of course my teacher wouldn't understand that...and I would never tell her that >.>... Plus my teacher would be all like "Why would you think you failed!? Tell me!" and I would be like ">//////< uh...um...well..you see..I" and it just wouldn't go too well. Sigh~ this sucks. I hate this feeling of failure!!! And I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I FAILED OR NOT!!!! Damn...this really sucks.


Do you ever get bad thoughts after you finish a test? Especially an important test?

No comments:

Post a Comment