Tuesday, June 21, 2011

After Spending a Day or so With my Hamster....

Well, I got the hamster on like Sunday I think...or was it Monday. Lol I don't remember xD
Anyways, Cutie Pie (the hamster) seems to like his new home. He's made quite the mess of the place though. There's food all over the platform place where his food it (remember his food is on the "second floor" area of his cage) and the little rascal was able to somehow get food all over the top of his igloo thing.
It's quite funny. Cutie Pie will usually run on his little wheel thing after eating, but it's usually at random times of the day. I haven't gotten used to it, so whenever I hear this weird "vrrroooom" (not a car vroom, a spinning thing type of vroom) I get scared and jump in surprise  xD. My dad got scared when he heard it late at night.
Other then the irregular wheel running schedule, Cutie Pie is quite the boring hamster.
I guess he's not used to us, so he hides in his igloo all day. But then again, what else is he supposed to do?
Well, the point of this post was not to tell you to not buy a hamster. xD Hamsters are cute!
I'm just saying that I thought that owning a hamster would be different. I was expecting those hamsters you see in movies! :D
Lmfao xD okay not really those kind of hamsters. But you got to admit that would be pretty cool. Like those hamsters in G-force. . . . o.o wait those were guinea pigs. How about that hamster from wonder pets? . . .nope that's a guinea pig too. There's that thing from the movie Bolt! ...or maybe that was a guinea pig too. >.> Damn guinea pigs pwn hamsters. xD
And for some reason I was thinking about Alvin and the Chipmunks, but those are obviously chipmunks.
Maybe I can teach Cutie Pie to roll over or something :D let's see how that works out xD lol

3 comments:

  1. I had a hamster, I named it Sam. Same became my class pet in 3rd grade. Sadly, he somehow escaped from his cage and committed suicide in the sink, literally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Miki. . .

    Oh my god! That's terrible D:
    I think my hamster is too small/short to reach the cage lock, but he has been trying to dig a hole in the bottom of the cage >.>
    I'll have to make sure he doesn't try to squeeze through the cage bars or something...
    And I bet Sam is resting in peace, so no worries :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah it's alright! I was in third grade when it happened, and yeah your hamster should be safe because my mom took the water bottle out of his cage, and he happened to go through the hole the cage was in, and same with the sink :]

    ReplyDelete