Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Nothing Much

Nothing has really happened. So I think this shall be a short entry.
The only major thing is that M. has started chatting with me online. I don't think I put M. on my name list, so for those of you who don't remember him he's the guy who used to like me. Nyu-san gave him my live messenger account, and now he's started chatting with me a lot. I feel kind of mean if I tell him to go away, so I chat with him. It's kind of awkward, so I think I'll minimize the amount of time I spend talking to him. I think he still has feelings for me because he shows many signs. You can tell just by the way he talks to me too. Hm...I really hope he doesn't read this because he has the link to my other blog (which you should go check out if you haven't already. check out my profile for it.). Except I'm not really worried about him reading this because he doesn't seem to know that it's here. xD lolz. If he did, he would have said something about it. Sigh~ it's weird when people like-like you and you don't have mutual feelings. Anyways, that's about it.
Well, K. has been pretty distant towards me lately. I don't know why or maybe it's my imagination. I'm not sure.
I have also been doing volunteer work for my school. What I mean by that is that I've been helping out teachers do some end of the year stuff. Apparently, next year I'm going to be put into some kind of "honors society" thing, and you need community service hours; 30 hours to be exact. However, they said you can start working now, and it'll count for those 30 hours. That's what I've been doing lately. Sigh~ it's more work, but I have fun doing it. I do the work with friends, so it's a little more fun. :)

Okay, well that's all I have to tell you for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment