Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Progress

I have reached a successful point in my attempts with K.
So far I was able to get his cell number. Well, I didn't ask for it he asked me...but I guess that's even better ^ ^. I don't know if I told you about that. I guess I'll just tell you anyways. I was talking to him in the morning before school started, and he pulled out his phone and randomly asked me for my number. ^ ^ the funny thing was I was just about to ask when he asked me. That day made me happy.
Anyways, today was pretty cool! Or at least the time after school was cool xD
I have tutor after school, and he goes too. And so does two other girls. Yeah there are only four of us in this class xD. Anyways, one of them are in his class, and the other one is in the class of SF. They're both very nice, but I think the girl in his class could be an obstacle..or it could just be me being stupid.
Anyways, my tutor didn't come today, so we waited there for like an hour. And the concourse of my school doesn't have air conditioning, so it was really hot. The air was sticky, and humid. I hate the hot weather.
*shakes head* Sorry I'm getting off topic.
I learned quite a bit about K. though.
He's quite a weird person. K. just gets more interesting with each conversation I have with him. His way of thinking is weird, and I have a feeling he's easily persuaded if you show him some kind of evidence even if it's kind of dumb evidence. He's also very techincal, and loves laughing at my funny ways of pronouncing things. Lolz xD but I still love him.
Anyways, the walk home with him was nice. ^ ^
We both had until 4:00 for when our parents were expecting us back, so he decided to go to the school park near my house. I wanted to go too, but I saw that there were people he knew and I didn't. I don't like feeling left out, and too me it'd be awkward > <. So I started to leave. But then I was thinking, "Okay, school is going to end soon. I won't see him as often as I get to now, and probably never. So I should make the most of my time now." With that in thought, I mustered up whatever courage I had surviving in me. I turned around, and started walking back towards the park. On the way, this really rude kid was running and pushed me. In the process, I looked at the floor for some reason... not sure why xD. Anyways, I saw $3 on the floor. I was like "Ooh! Money!" xD lol. I picked it up, and looked around at the people around me. My best guess was either it was there for awhile, or it was from the kid who pushed me. I contemplated on whether I should call the kid, and ask if it was his. But he was quite far ahead of me. Plus, he seemed to be the type to claim it even though it wasn't his. Furthermore, he PUSHED me! So I thought it best to just keep it xD. I also took it as a good omen to go to the park.
I see him, and he's talking with some friends. I go up, trying to act as casual as possible. Then I just put my stuff down, and start talking to him. He starts to play this game called handball with three other guys I know/seen. I sit there watching happily. He sucks at the game, but it was cute ^ ^. A boy, who I will call Jase. (just cause I feel like it, and this is the only time I'll bring him up so it doesn't matter), was sitting somewhere not too far away from me. K. comes and stands somewhere in between us. Jase. looks at me and says "Hey aren't you the girl who gave SF. chocolates?" -________-;; that is a moment I wish never happened. Last Valentine's Day, I gave SF. chocolates. I liked him around that time, and I was like "Why the heck not?" TT~TT Why couldn't I have met K.
at that time!?!? Sigh~ well anyways, I was like "Um...^ ^;; I gave chocolates to everyone." (which is true, but everyone else's chocolates weren't as flashy and decorative) He was like "Ha ha. Liar." I was like " ^ ^" um... huh?" Pretending I didn't hear him. K. then buds in and says "Huh? Chocolate? How come you didn't get me any chocolates? I want some!" xD He loves chocolate. It was cute how he was being nosy and budding in.
When it was time to leave, I left suspiciously at the same time as him. He was like "How come you came here?" I was like "Because I have nothing else better to do, and you're here. So I was like 'why not?'." He just nodded. Then I asked him if he thought we'd still hang out even after he goes away next year. (away as in higher grade. im still not telling ya if its high school or college. who knows maybe i'm talking about middle school xD. you'll never know) He was like "I don't know. Maybe if you make a facebook or aim *smirk*." I don't know why, but that smirk cached me off guard. What the hell does the smirk mean?! > < Yea, I'm very bad at knowing body language. But the thing is I'm not allowed to make a facebook account or aim because my stupid dad! Sigh~ but even though he's stupid I gotta love him. xD
He asked me why I asked the question, and I responded by saying "I just felt like asking." That made him laugh, and he called me weird, but like the good weird xD if there is such a thing.
Oh, and before he left I asked him for his email (but nobody ask for it because I won't give it to you).
So on my way home, I was smiling and giggling like an idiot. I felt like running in circles at top speed. xD

What I mean by progress, is that
we started out as strangers,
and then
we became friends,
eventually
I got his phone number,
and now
I have his email!! :D

In my opinion, emails are easier because you have more time to think, and it's less embarrassing. Lolz, but I'm not going to email him until tomorrow because I heard somewhere that you should call a guy the next day or later. So I guess the same rule applies to emails xD. Plus, I think it makes me seem less weird/desperate if I wait a day or two.

Also, I think I've been a little too obvious with K. I think he's catching on about my feelings for him, or he's at least suspicious. xD

2 comments:

  1. Aw, don't try too hard with guys! Just relax and stop worrying about our progress C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Kupkakes-Hime♥ . . .

    Yea ^ ^;; I guess I should stop trying so hard. I haven't been able to see him that often lately due to some schedule problems, so I've learned that life can go on without him xD
    But I still wish to be closer to him. :) so I'm not too worry about progress, but I like making some.

    ReplyDelete