Saturday, June 11, 2011

Crazy Day at DSW

Okay, so DSW is a shoe store for those of you who don't know of it. And today I went to go buy some shoes there. xD lolz duh. My whole family went mostly to get fancy shoes for my little brother and sister's graduation. I don't think I've mentioned my family often or put it in my about me page (which I should), so just to let you know, I have two little brothers, one sister, and a dad. I'm the oldest! :) which means I'm the boss. Lolz jk. Anyways, going to a simple shoe store can be pretty hectic when you have two toddler brothers.
So when my sister and dad went to go look for shoes for her, I had to watch the little ones. Which isn't so bad, but it involves a lot of running around. Ga. (my littlest brother) was running around like crazy. He even started throwing shoes at me! My other little brother, Za. (the oldest of the brothers) wasn't helping. He was chasing Ga.  causing a ruckus and making Ga. hyper. There was one Asian lady who looked to be about in her 20s  with her boyfriend or something smiling at the two as if they were the cutest things on earth. And I was just chasing after them yelling "Stop! No running! No don't toss that shoe!" Eventually, my dad and sister finish, and dad carries Ga. I was like "Finally!" My dad then started complaining about how there weren't any little children shoes, and it got annoying after the 10th time he repeated himself. "I can't believe they don't have little kid shoes. I can't believe it!" Well, since my sister found shoes for herself, it was my turn!
At DSW they mostly had heels for women in the section we were at. I was like ">~< dad, you know I can't walk in heels very well." Everyone one of my girl friends has heels or at least knows how to walk in them. I don't have heels, and can neither walk in them. It's so difficult. I'm always wobbly and it feels weird to suddenly be 2 inches taller. My dad got me a pair of heels anyways. But they were the wedge kind (thick heels), and weren't to high; about an inch or half I think. They were pretty comfortable, and not too hard to walk in. I liked them ^ ^.
My dad was like "It takes practice to walk in heels. These can be your practice heels." He kept going on and on as if he knew everything about them. Lolz, well he knows more then me at least. xD
Here's a picture of a shoe that looks similar to the ones I got. Mine was more blueish though. Like a dark blackish blue. But this picture will do.
The company that made my shoe is BOC (born o control; I think or something similar). It's a nice pair of shoes; looks nice with my jeans xD. Very comfortable too. I got mine in a size 8 even though I'm a size 7. Size 8 just seems to fit better. It was totally hilarious. I went to the cashier and gave the guy my shoes. He then looked at it and was like "You have shoes of two different sizes." I was like "Huh?" "One shoe is size 7 and the other is size 8." He says. My dad was like "How did you not notice that? You tried them on!" I was like "I don't know! I couldn't tell. xD" The guy then had to call for someone to get me a size 8 of the same type of shoe. The line of people got longer. It was our fault. I felt bad. But it's not my fault that some idiot put two different sizes of the same shoe into a box!
This shoe looks kind of mature... hm but I like it anyways ^ ^
Lolz Ga.'s birthday is tomorrow, and we used my shoe box to make a pinata out of it. I mean it's not like I'm poor. It's just that when we went to go buy a pinata, we found out that it costed $20. Which isn't so much. But seriously? I don't want to spend $20 for an empty box! So we just bought candy and tossed it into a shoe box and used handy duck tape to seal it. xD we're such cheapskates. lolz well that was how my day went mostly. Oh, and for dinner I had peanut butter covered dumplings. xD That had got to be the weirdest thing I've ever tasted, but unusually good. Especially with hot sauce. :)

1 comment:

  1. haha, I have the same shoe size, but 8 also sometimes seems to fit better

    ReplyDelete